Scrappy Do
    Lemmmeee at em... lemmmmmmmmeeee at em!
    Scrappy Do's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

Going pro!

I am going to go Pro today (or attempt to) but I need to make sure I'm doing this right. If I click the Legends link up top will this give me credit? Also, I already have an account with them, but have never deposited with them. Can I simply log in and make the $200 deposit and it is credited?

I did search the forum's and I don't see any bad reviews for them is why I am choosing them. How hard is it to make a withdrawl with them and are their fees not outrageous? Any advice about them or "The Scoop" would be great!

Jimbo'

Rod_M
    Rod_M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3329

I was glad to help you through chat, I hope to see you on board with the Pros soon.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14840

Look forward to seeing you with the SBR Pro's, Scrappy!

Scrappy Do

Quote Originally Posted by Rod_M View Post
    I was glad to help you through chat, I hope to see you on board with the Pros soon.
    Thanks Rod. I finally ended up going with RebateWager. Legends was too difficult to deal with because I created an account with them previously when I entered a SBR event and made an account.

I did follow the links you helped me with, and followed the walk through, and RebateWager CS walked me through. I hope I did it right.

Thank you Rod. I appreciate it.

Jimbo'

Scrappy Do

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    Look forward to seeing you with the SBR Pro's, Scrappy!
    I think I am there... just waiting on approval from SBR. I jumped the hoops, did the time, and waste more csr time than 200 is worth. I do appreciate help from SBR and RebateWager. Hell I talked to Lucia first time and she broke it down, guess my ass didn't get it being new. Todd walked me through every step from deposit to go bet.

SBR staff and RebateWager help are amazing. Here I come, or there I go, either way, every day I shall enjoy.

Hell, did that rhyme? I guess I am happy about finally being a PRO! LOL

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

good luck

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Welcome to the Pros.