jones24
    jones24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Someone help me: Make 2k in 20 days with 300

I only bet football/soccer games

Can someone teach me any system i can use to achieve this?

At first i used 30% of my bankroll to bet on a match for eg. Then when i win i add that up and use 30% of that amount. Therefore if i lose it's 30% of that amount too.

So anyway i won up to 766 on the 1st 2 days but i started losing and losing till i had to deposit more cash.

I'm not a big gambler and i'm not too greedy. To make 2000 in 20 days is just 100 per day but i need to make sure i win and not lose. I don't expect to win all my bets obviously. I need to maintain something like a 40-60% win ratio to make something decent.

Hope to hear some advice from you guys.

errolgibbs
    errolgibbs's Avatar Become A Pro!

A 40% win average is asking a lot. I do not think it possible to do so unless you limit your self to a few wagers per day.

Example: No turf races, no maiden races and restrict races to 6furlongs. Now reapply your system and see if this would have helped or not.

jones24

What are turf races and maiden races?

I only bet football.

Smoke_O
    Smoke_O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Alright...do this, and do it now. Take the $300 and put it on the Michigan/Iowa Under 58 12pm eastern time. After that wins, cut the unit down to a $100 to $200 I'll have another play for you on the 3:30 game. Then the final play is on the Alabam/LSU game. Your balance will be over $1K and then you can cut your units even smaller if you want. But these plays will win.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hyudra

Smoke_O

Didnt see you reply in this thread so I didnt bother posting the 3:30 game. But I liked Western KY +3 and Alabama -4 tonight. I also have a play on the Oklahoma State game

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Place $100 of your $300 on the 49ers -3.5 against the Redskins for Week 9.

Injuries and poor OL hurts the Redskins.

jones24

I'm really sorry my time zone is GMT+8. You said you're on eastern standard time so i'm 12/13 hrs ahead of you.

I see those plays are on baseball? I really apologise because i know nothing about baseball and even basketball betting. Just football(soccer) but i don't mind trying as long as it makes the money.

Smoke_O

Quote Originally Posted by jones24 View Post
    I'm really sorry my time zone is GMT+8. You said you're on eastern standard time so i'm 12/13 hrs ahead of you.

I see those plays are on baseball? I really apologise because i know nothing about baseball and even basketball betting. Just football(soccer) but i don't mind trying as long as it makes the money.
    Oh you put football/soccer so I thought you meant football and soccer. Also you never mentioned you are from another country in your post so I figured American football. You should of stated that, its kind of important when asking for help with majority people on here from the US.
    Anyway g/l on your goal for 2K

jones24

opps sorry if there was a misunderstanding. I should have mentioned it earlier but i supposed i didn't expect someone to give me tips on some other sport.

If you don't mind can you give me tips for another game? Doesn't matter if it's baseball or american football etc as long as it wins. Although i might not understand some of the jargon used in other sports but hopefully not. My bookmaker is Bet365.

Tomahawk
    Tomahawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2957

You're insane, you should never bet more then 5% of your bankroll/bet.

Of course betting such a small amount won't make you 2000 dollar from 300 in 20 days but at least you don't have to deposit weekly.

But it is still possible to make 2000 from 300 in 20 days, I don't say it's not possible. I wish you the best luck!

jones24

to tomahawk thanks for your advice. Yes to make 2000 from 300 is 7 times the amount. Perhaps i should be more realistic. Maybe make 2x the amount from my bankroll? If that's the case i would have to deposit 1k to make the 2k so 3 k total?

How about yourself? How much do you expect to make from your bankroll? From the looks of things i'm sure you BR must be pretty huge cos i doubt you would make single or even double digit bets. I mean we do want to win something that's respectable not 4 or 5 bucks on a single bet.

cave
    CANUCKS ML
    cave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

hi jones24
    find the sports you want to bet on. then go thought the fourms for the sport find the best cappers & tail them.

good luck

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a question for experienced ones:

after how many bets is it best to average a probability ratio?

after that, would it be ok to set up some money-management rules from that probability?

allin1
    Update your status

nothing anyone?

tukkk
    ★★★★★
    tukkk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
    this is a question for experienced ones:

after how many bets is it best to average a probability ratio?

after that, would it be ok to set up some money-management rules from that probability?
    1) assuming around even odds, minimum 500, 1k is a lot better
    2) of course

allin1
    Update your status

thanks a lot for the answer!

cave
    CANUCKS ML
    cave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
    You're insane, you should never bet more then 5% of your bankroll/bet.

Quote Originally Posted by jones24 View Post
    i won up to 766 on the 1st 2 days but i started losing and losing till i had to deposit more cash.
    this is the problem(Money Management)

your going to have to find some good odds or dogs and get lucky to do it in 20 days
    #1 - Money Management
    #4 - Do your Homework
    #2 - Shopping for Numbers
    #5 - Check the Odds

theres lots of great handicappers on here
    i dont know soccer/footbal. i bet NHL,NFL,BASEBALL and the only sport i watch or follow is hockey all the other sports i just tail the cappers i like. i do alright but if you get greedy you will have to depost again because of of swings (win/loss) this is why you dont use more then 5% of BR but risk = reward

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-12-15 at 12:05 PM. Reason: link does not work

zonedave
    zonedave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Something like this would be pretty fun. Simliar to Chris Furgeson(sp?) from FTP 5 dollars to 10k challenge.

I would like to try this too . glgl

ycchai
    ycchai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

so, do you make 2000 from 300 in 20 days?