BeardedTaco
    BeardedTaco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I'm lazy can I still win?

Hey!

I am mainly a poker player. I understand variance and I am not here for a quick rush of good luck. I keep a lot of money online to gamble and I'd like to know how realistic it is to win at 53%+ without doing your own research but rather following a good handicapper(s) on the forum or even paying to subscribe for pro picks.

Basically I can start off with a 100k roll and I'd like to know if it's a waste of time or not. I only get MILDLY excited watching sports btw (not a die hard fan). If somebody can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

There are some great cappers on the boards to follow. I mainly follow Indian Cowboy. To me he seems to be the most consistent long term. I also agree with his system more so then anyone elses. It is simple and unlike most cappers he doesn't chase his losses. I would say yearly IC is around 58%? Someone can correct me on that and every sport is different for him but I would say overall around 58 without having any concrete facts for that.

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

IC is a good choice, consistent.

Sakina
    Sakina's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have to say good luck to u

dimael
    dimael's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck man, hope you can win

BigLouie66
    BigLouie66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 509