wde1723
    wde1723's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opened account on 5 dimes..

Hey guys, just opened an account on 5 dimes, looking to get in on some action this week. But first I have a few questions. I will be using a ********* to initially put money in the account. Will any regular card you can buy at Wal-Mart work, or should I be looking for specific brands? Also if you have anything you want to say about your experiences with 5 dimes that would be great.

TIA!!
    Last edited by bigboydan; 10-19-11 at 01:48 PM. Reason: removed processing info, no infraction levied

Scalamanga
    Scalamanga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Some **** cards say valid in the US Only. You don't want those.
    Last edited by bigboydan; 10-19-11 at 01:49 PM. Reason: removed processing info, no infraction levied

wde1723

Ok, so I'm guessing I just need to make sure it can be used internationally?

wde1723

Ok, I'm having a ***** of a time trying to get this to work. I bought a re-loadable **** DC and it got declined on 5 dimes and bodog. Are there any third party money transfer sites I can go through, like pay-pal? If anyone has had problems with this and has some advice that would be great!

Btw, the reason I am trying to go through a re-loadable **** is because I'm a little skeptical about using my DC for this. And I dont even think the bank will allow the transaction.

TIA!

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Walmart route should work for you.