gomyr
    gomyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Mobile Apps?

I'm what you might call a data hound. When something interests me, I tend to try to learn everything I can about it. I find that one of the best ways for me to learn about things is through the internet/data connection on my phone. I have lots of Apps for various interests. What are some of your favorite mobile Apps for sports and sports betting?

Since I live in Las Vegas, I don't need a mobile betting app, rather I need something more like an app that correlates and cross-references data as it might apply to betting strategies. Also, I don't have an Iphone I am using an Android.

Thanks!
    Last edited by gomyr; 10-17-11 at 08:51 AM. Reason: needed to refine my request for more accurate responses.

gomyr
    gomyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

I haven't used the blog here, but I am fairly confident the blog uses the same editor as the forum, which is WYSIWYG. I don't know how you know I am experienced in HTML or if that was just a guess but I am pretty sure you won't need it. I taught myself basic HTML in an afternoon, and I was using advanced scripts within a week. There are alot of websites devoted to teaching/learning HTML. If you are interested, PM me and I'll send you some links.