wysh
    wysh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet between friends!

Here is the game, all help appreciated. My friend and I are putting 300 dollars each, we have to pick three teams but method (ie parlay, tease, etc) are all ok in the game. We can do straight up as well any betting method out there. The one that has the biggest profit wins the money. I know parlay three for 300 is the biggest profit but want to guard against losing it all too in one shot. Hope it makes sense to everyone. If I end up with 29 dollars and he is in the hole I still win or if were both in the hole but him 200 and me 134 I still win. What's the best strategy to not only win but protect somewhat too. Thanks

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

y bother with this pool your money together and form a handicapping team 2 heads are better than 1

wysh
    wysh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks but it's a fun experiment. It's only for this week and three team choice.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

sounds like a good way to end a fukkin friendship

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

well than just hope you win more than him i would do 3 straight bets 150 if that hits 300 next one for 500

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

moronic

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why can't u douchebags just answer the guys fukkin question?
    Always the opinion needed.
    Jeesh

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Just make Wong teasers every week while your friend will probably try to make parlays and end up getting burried, also the post above me you didnt answer either

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by wysh View Post
    Here is the game, all help appreciated. My friend and I are putting 300 dollars each, we have to pick three teams but method (ie parlay, tease, etc) are all ok in the game. We can do straight up as well any betting method out there. The one that has the biggest profit wins the money. I know parlay three for 300 is the biggest profit but want to guard against losing it all too in one shot. Hope it makes sense to everyone. If I end up with 29 dollars and he is in the hole I still win or if were both in the hole but him 200 and me 134 I still win. What's the best strategy to not only win but protect somewhat too. Thanks
    do a 14 point teaser on 3 overs you like that have very low numbers. (if this does not violate your agreement)

really i would try to win more than his 2-1 ats would win but hes probably going to do a parlay of 3 high juice favorites. however, i think he will lose and you only need to turn a profit.

also you should discuss if you both lose, does the person who lost less win.