Scrappy Do
    Lemmmeee at em... lemmmmmmmmeeee at em!
    Scrappy Do's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

Man O' Man...

I found SBR Sunday by a freak chance that BetOnline was down and immediately joined. BTW, you guys were the first with the skinny on the BO problems. If it hasn't been said yet...

YOU GUYS FOOKIN ROCK!!!!!!!!

I have been trying to make an introductory post since I joined and I kept getting an error not allowing me to. I contacted support last night to no evail. Today, I tried again, and the guy that helped me was so damn quick, and so damn good, I didn't even get his name! I shall forever call him The Support Bandit!

My name is Jimbo' and I am from AR. That's Arkansas for all you Northerners, not Arizona. As I stated earlier, I joined Sunday afternoon and made my picks. Now I only had Sunday's 3pm and after to choose from. I did the best I could and somehow I ended up 3rd this week. (HOW THE HELL THAT HAPPEN?) I did notice that of the top 3, we all picked Oakland, can someone explain why that is? Is it because everyone HATES Oakland and we actually picked them? LOL

Anyways, great to meet you all. Not only did SBR get added to favorites, it is a source I goto ALOT!!!!!

Jimbo'

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27654

Welcome to SBR, best of luck to you!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome to the SBR forum sir

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Welcome, I'm still new but feel like i have been here for awhile.

cover123
    Update your status
    cover123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27382

Welcome to the site.