wildcat2011
    wildcat2011's Avatar Become A Pro!

New & Looking Around

Howdy Men,
    New to the site. Looks like a fun spot. The NFL has begun and I like to make my games more interesting on the weekends; nothing major just mad money. For years I had a source for parlay cards but, it closed down. I tried once online @ Bookmaker.com just to see how things were handled online. When I went to cash out, they said I had to have a certain amount to be eligible to withdraw. Kind of tick'd me off somewhat.

I was wondering if there is any info on small time players like me, a place to play. I ran through some post here about how to get funded if you were inside the states. I'm assuming they will show you how to fund an account, Right?
    If you would be so kind and make sure I get it right. Any thing I need to look out for or not over look as a new player ... thinking about signing up @ 5DIMES. Any suggestion, $$ info and/or pointers would be very helpful.

Thnx

wildcat2011

After a lil more reading, I think I found a spot at bodog.

hyudra
    hyudra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I like bodog, but from what I've seen the juice is smaller at 5 dimes. Juice being how much the book makes on your bet.

wildcat2011

aye, seems like it was a higher deposit.. i wanta start small and see how the repor goes.

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18715

Welcome to the forum.

cover123
    Update your status
    cover123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27346

Welcome to the site.

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome, there is lots of looking you can do here! BOL!

wildcat2011

Quote Originally Posted by LarryF View Post
    Welcome, there is lots of looking you can do here! BOL!

yeaH I hate looking at what I cant have, thats why I dont goto strip clubs anymore.

tw0 t0nez
    tw0 t0nez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey bro I'm new here too and yeah I'm messing with bodog also ... have been for a few months and I've been loving it so far!

wildcat2011

Quote Originally Posted by tw0 t0nez View Post
    Hey bro I'm new here too and yeah I'm messing with bodog also ... have been for a few months and I've been loving it so far!
    Hey Tones, Thnx for the reply. What im most concern'd about the the pay out and the type a note it is when you get it. Have ya been that route yet?I like this site tho it really helps with the jonesin...lol I just need a bit more juice$$

tw0 t0nez
    tw0 t0nez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat2011 View Post
    Hey Tones, Thnx for the reply. What im most concern'd about the the pay out and the type a note it is when you get it. Have ya been that route yet?I like this site tho it really helps with the jonesin...lol I just need a bit more juice$$
    Not entirely sure by what you mean as payout? payout as too the betting lines or like cashing out? Well I can tell you that the payouts aint all that like you said its good when you jonesins lol and I'm still a small fry playing with a small bank cap just enjoying the ride for now. And for cashing out, I havent done it yet but a friend of mine has and it only took him a week to receive his check and I know if you do direct transfer to your bank account or something like that they charge you like $100. I'm still new to all this so hopefully this helps. Best of luck Wildcat!

wildcat2011

lol, if they charge 100 bucks to get a cash out.. ill be looking for a better way to place a bet.
    thnx for the info

ddesmara
    ddesmara's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for info...100 to cash out? nuts.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guys,

Be sure to give bodog CS a call if you have any questions about cashouts, they will be happy to clarify and provide assistance!

Becky