Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

HELP!! So clueless to offshore (US)

Hi, I'm Don and new to the entire thing of offshore. I already know the two books I want to get into to. bookmaker and Betislands, But the whole deposit method and withdrawals to me are confusing. I'm used to pay in and out fridays with credit all week.

1. What the heck is P2P
    2. Whats a moneybooker?
    3. The one I should know but still clueless how does a wire work, do I have to give these sites my information or actually go to my bank and tell them.
    4. What are the fastest and safest ways to get a payout.

Please and thank you in advance.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Hey Don...

1) P2P usually players player to player, or person to person...as in, you can transfer money to another member at the book...

2) Moneybookers is an e-commerce business that allows payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. It serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as cheques and money orders

3) You do have to give them your information most of the time, for example, if Bookmaker is a site you're interested in using, they require that you fill out their "CC Verification Form"...whereby they require you to photocopy your CC and Drivers License, front and back, as well as filling in requested information they require.

4) Safest way is to probably request a check, or, just as safe you could do a wire back to your account, however, I've found it most easy to just request a check, particularly at bookmaker.

Hope it helps...good luck at the books!

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Edit: Only 1 'Player' in "1)" above to begin sentence*

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Thank you that did help. But more about this p2p thing. How do you actually go about doing it? If you could explain it to me please! haha

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

It's pretty straight forward...if I have $1,000 in an account, and you have $20 in an account, I can transfer to your account, from my account, any amount (barring no restrictions on how much you can transfer) of money I want so you can play at the book w/ that money. Just like wiring you some money. It isn't a way to initially deposit funds to the betting account, just a way to transfer money once you're in the book to another player at the book.

Snatch
    Snatch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

p2p is person to person

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27642

Quote Originally Posted by Believeland View Post
    Thank you that did help. But more about this p2p thing. How do you actually go about doing it? If you could explain it to me please! haha
    Contact the sportbook, get the info from them required to sent a P2P such as contact person etc, then:

1.) Look up a P2P agent, on their website or in the yellow pages. Most common are m o n e y g r a m , W e s t e r n U n i o n.

2.) Go there.

3.) Tell them how much you want to send, and where you want to send it.

4.) Pay them.

You may be able to do this via their website without leaving your chair.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

best way ** or **********,,,deposit and withdraw are easy

cover123
    Update your status
    cover123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27376

Thanks for the info.