Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Question about signing up family

I am wondering what the policies are on husband and wife both having an account with sbr. I don't want to violate any rules or have my account banned but my other half wants to create an account to be able to post. Any help would be appreciated.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    I am wondering what the policies are on husband and wife both having an account with sbr. I don't want to violate any rules or have my account banned but my other half wants to create an account to be able to post. Any help would be appreciated.
    Only one account per household is eligble for points, but in all honesty you would be better off sharing the account.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for responding Ill, understand sbr wouldnt want points abuse. Guess Ill have to just get a divorce then cuz other half sure as hell isn't using my login

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Thank you for responding Ill, understand sbr wouldnt want points abuse. Guess Ill have to just get a divorce then cuz other half sure as hell isn't using my login
    Too funny!

masson
    masson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for answer: same problem for me

la122685
    la122685's Avatar Become A Pro!

yup i got locked out for using the same comp as my bro... dont know if or when i can start earning points again...