SBR Andy
    SBR Andy's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 430337

Champions Classic: 50% boost at DK

DraftKings is offering a 50% profit boost for both games of the Champions Classic tonight: Michigan State vs Kentucky and Duke vs Kansas. Must opt in - max bet listed at $50.

Getting the Spartans boosted from +210 to +315 is definitely tempting in Game 1.

Game 2 is basically a coin flip with the Blue Devils favored by 1. What is the best way to use the boost on that game? Give us your pick and head over to DraftKings to lock in this promo.

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

Here in NY max bet is $20 for this offer, and a whopping $10 max bet on the profit boost for the CBB games. What a great offer lol I am rushing to deposit - do better DK!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

DK needs to give real bonuses. Enough of this Profit Boost Shit.

SBR Andy
    SBR Andy's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 430337

Quote Originally Posted by patswin View Post
    Here in NY max bet is $20 for this offer, and a whopping $10 max bet on the profit boost for the CBB games. What a great offer lol I am rushing to deposit - do better DK!
    Yikes, ya that takes away the value. Do you find you are getting a $10 - $20 max on all of the odds boosts at DK?

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Andy View Post
    Yikes, ya that takes away the value. Do you find you are getting a $10 - $20 max on all of the odds boosts at DK?
    Yes most offers are in that range. I get it, NY has a high tax rate so they can't offer us as much as they can in other states. Its just sucks when you read the fine print and see stuff like this. I can send money to offshore books and get much better offers