HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    he took one recuit from us and we've beat him out for AT LEAST 3 recruits, could be around 5 depending on how you look at it
    Since he has been at UK? If so who are these 3 or 5?

And that one recruit he took from you guys was a guy who they wanted the most and even went as far as hiring a high school coach of his and still couldnt get him.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Wayne Blackshear (5 star SG in 2011 class)
    Chane Behanan (5 star PF in 2011 class)
    Rodney Purvis (5 star PG in 2012 class)
    Justin Coleman (4 star SF in 2010 class)

Others UK were in on

Negus Webster Chan (4 star SF in 2012 class)
    Elisha Justice (chose to walk on at UL instead of UK which shocked many people because UK needed more bodies)

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Nothing is easy

Zona will beat duke

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Wayne Blackshear (5 star SG in 2011 class)
    Chane Behanan (5 star PF in 2011 class)
    Rodney Purvis (5 star PG in 2012 class)
    Justin Coleman (4 star SF in 2010 class)

Others UK were in on

Negus Webster Chan (4 star SF in 2012 class)
    Elisha Justice (chose to walk on at UL instead of UK which shocked many people because UK needed more bodies)
    We got all our top choices in 2011 so I wouldnt say we lost out on anyone in this class, 2012 we are still in on all our top choices such as Shabazz Muhammad, Dajuan Coleman, and the drummond kid. Last year we got our top PG, PF, SG, and C so its hard to say we lost out on any recruits when Cal has gotten his top choices.

Anyhow I'll just let this convo die so the thread can get back on track. KU absolutely has the easiest walk to the final four so your going to keep hearing about it OP.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Purvis is the top PG in the class. You have NO shot with Drummond. We're on his list (UL) not UK. You MAY get Shabazz or Coleman but they aren't locks by any means

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

It bothers you because you know it's true.

And Kentucky isn't stealing Dajuan from us, HR.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post
    Everyone seems to be thinking that KU will walk right through their bracket since the only thing left is practically a bunch of double-digit seeds. Do these people forget that it's march madness and teams show up each night and give it everything they got. VCU, Richmond and FSU are in the sweet 16 because they want to be. Trust me, I think KU has a slight advantage but I would not look past any of these 3 teams right now.

Please change your name to TheLosingGambler

I mean, how could you not understand the concept of a point spread or money line? Richmond wants to win, but they are still double digit underdogs!

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Cake walk for the Jayhawk

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Quote Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post
    Everyone seems to be thinking that KU will walk right through their bracket since the only thing left is practically a bunch of double-digit seeds. Do these people forget that it's march madness and teams show up each night and give it everything they got. VCU, Richmond and FSU are in the sweet 16 because they want to be. Trust me, I think KU has a slight advantage but I would not look past any of these 3 teams right now.
    The only thing left *is* double-digit seeds. Now they're playing at a stage in the tournament where Cinderellas almost always lose. I think you're just preemptively excusing KU for failing to make the Final Four when the Morris Twins decide to check out again.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah Kansas does have it easy. If you ask me I think they should re-seed the brackets for the sweet 16. The whole side of the Bracket that Kansas is on mediocre at best. There is absolutely no way Kansas does not end up in the final four.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Kansas has it easy as **** if you ask me..........and they wotn even win it

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I'm fine with KU having an easy road. This makes it that much better when they lose to Richmond.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You play the teams who are put in front of you. It's not Kansas' fault that Louisville & Notre Dame failed.

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    You play the teams who are put in front of you. It's not Kansas' fault that Louisville & Notre Dame failed.

Eating Bookies
    Useful idiot
    Eating Bookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

KU will walk through their bracket...I just said it.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I totally agree with this sentiment. And that's why it pissed me off so much last year when everybody started whining about Duke. First it was "Duke had an easy bracket." And then it was "Duke would have lost to Kentucky if UK hadn't lost to WVU," and then it was "Duke barely beat Butler. Pssssh. That's nothing. Should have lost that game. Duke sucks."

Hate Duke all you want. I've got my own reasons for hating them. But can't we at least be a little consistent with our hatred?

I mean shit, people hate Duke because they "only recruit white players and uncle toms," and that makes them "racist assholes." But when Duke recruits inner city kids like Corey Maggette, Chris Carrawell, or Sean Dockery, well now they are "lowering their standards."

You know the country has fallen to the dogs when we can't even keep our hate straight anymore.
    Sports hate is supposed to be honest. That's what makes it honorable. The honor behind this hate is what vindicates victory. Without truth in our hate, well then we are nothing but a bunch of assholes. If you got hate in your heart, let it out, but don't hate for the wrong reasons. Hate isn't about condemning the actions of somebody simply because you hate the person; hate is about condemning the person because you hate their actions. Let's get this straight.

Redsox fans you are the worst by the way. You bitch about the Yankees and them buying players when you jackasses had been doing the same things for years. (Just not as well.) If I hear another one of you assholes refer to Steinbrenner and the Yankees as the "evil empire" I'm going drag you by your shirt collar and throw you into a dumpster. And I hate the effing Yankees.

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I think Kansas beats the snot out of Richmond.....after that, maybe it gets dicey but no way KU comes out flat against Richmond.

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    Please change your name to TheLosingGambler

I mean, how could you not understand the concept of a point spread or money line? Richmond wants to win, but they are still double digit underdogs!
    It's difficult to even respond to this but when all is said and done, my original post acknowledges that KU has an advantage but to me there is no such thing as an "easy road" to the final four.

First 12