KENT ST. +9.5

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Like it!

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

SF giving 2 looks good, but I really like SF ML.

cobeez
    cobeez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Do work. Really like these.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

I like the USF play. They have been excellent at home lately (10-1 SU in last 11). USF has been on the rise this season. I love their last win, an impressive comeback on the road, as dogs, against Hawaii, which is a tough road game. The Dons are young, but I do not see them letting it end at home against Santa Clara. The Broncos have a beast of a 3-point shooter in Kevin Foster (3.7 per game, best in NCAA (yeah ... better than Jimmer)), and they rely on that to a great extent. But USF does a very decent job against the three-pointer (.377, best in the WCC). USF will also have a rebounding advantage, which is nice against a team that's going to be launching a lot of long shots. I'm ignoring the hard-to-beat-a-team-three-times thing. I'll take USF. Moneyline. Going moneyline recognizing that this is a very old rivalry (back to 1909, one of the older rivalries in the country), and it could be a battle. Also, I just love betting small ML home faves in these "other" tournaments.
    Last edited by zephyr; 03-22-11 at 12:37 PM.

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm not sold on Kent. All of this travel is going to catch up to them eventually

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Quote Originally Posted by Dukebluejms View Post
    I'm not sold on Kent. All of this travel is going to catch up to them eventually
    I agree with this. And, also, the Buffs have been money at home. But on the other side of the coin, I don't want to take Colorado to win by so many points. No play on this game for me.

But I'm thinking about putting Colorado on a ML parlay ticket with USF, at about +1.06.