TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Rigged

**** Vegas rigging things, the NCAA has rigged this shit with UNC getting shit teams like Washington (who plays the stupidest basketball imaginable) and a team like Pitt gets Butler (the equivalent of a 1 seed in tourny play) and Wisconsin (one of the smartest teams in basketball). Every year, the bracket is made to get media darlings like UNC, Duke, Texas, etc in to the big games by avoiding BASKETBALL teams like Butler, Wisconsin, Pittsburgh, "insert team with good coach here".

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

there kids=unpredictable

TPowell

I'm not bitter over a losing bet, I'm just saying that the NCAA does a "very" good job of giving their sweethearts easy games against clueless teams

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

It's not like the refs were favoring the Tar Heels vs. Washington though.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    **** Vegas rigging things, the NCAA has rigged this shit with UNC getting shit teams like Washington (who plays the stupidest basketball imaginable) and a team like Pitt gets Butler (the equivalent of a 1 seed in tourny play) and Wisconsin (one of the smartest teams in basketball). Every year, the bracket is made to get media darlings like UNC, Duke, Texas, etc in to the big games by avoiding BASKETBALL teams like Butler, Wisconsin, Pittsburgh, "insert team with good coach here".
    Let me help you, kid, when a guy loses at gambling, sometimes a guy will start to imagine things...

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Serbone View Post
    Let me help you, kid, when you lose at gambling, you start to imagine things...

guy its well documented I had a large play on UW against UNC and many other winners this week, please make your short stay as a gambler better for others by shutting the **** up

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

LOL at this thread.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

it might be a wake up call for next year. But what do i know, 1st time betting on march basketball. And it's in the high 90's of percentage that I haven't seen many of these teams play in regular season.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your argument seems pretty poor this year. Duke has a tough region. Texas had two very tough games straight up against Oakland and Arizona. You could stick Pitt into a region with the women and they'd find a way to fukk it up.

I think the committee as usual doesn't do a good enough job of balancing the top four seeds in each region - but I don't see anyone who really got a cake walk this year based on original seeding - if anyone, I would have said Kansas.

TPowell

Michigan was an unknown commodity before the NCAA's though. Nobody really knew how well they had picked up on Beilein's schemes. Oakland was a tough draw???? Those ***** couldn't guard me, you, and 3 people out of the stands. They can score and all but they weren't that good. Arizona is very shaky at end game situations, not really a terrible route to a Sweet 16 for Texas at all in my eyes

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just have to laugh when someone says everything is "rigged".... also, the "line went up because the public was on them", and, same game, another will say "the line went up because the sharps were on them". Maybe you picked some winners, good for you, but very rarely are games rigged. Certainly not on a mass scale. LOL.

TPowell

never said individual games were rigged, please use some sort of reading comprehension

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan was an unknown commodity before the NCAA's though. Nobody really knew how well they had picked up on Beilein's schemes. Oakland was a tough draw???? Those ***** couldn't guard me, you, and 3 people out of the stands. They can score and all but they weren't that good. Arizona is very shaky at end game situations, not really a terrible route to a Sweet 16 for Texas at all in my eyes
    Oakland can outscore about 85-90% of the teams and Texas was a team that lacked consistent scoring in the last month ... it showed again vs. Arizona. Oakland was a tough match-up whether or not you think it was - scoreboard showed that. And I don't know how you can say Michigan was an unknown commodity. Look at every top team they played .. lost to Syracuse by 3. Kansas by 7 in OT. Lost to Ohio State by 4, 7 and 9. Wisconsin by 1. If you didn't know going in that they were a tough out, then I don't know what you watched all year.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

the ncaa is not rigged when they select brackets. the fact is, they are kids not pros, and anyone can catch fire at any given time. thats why pitt is out.

alexn
    alexn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

This same sort of stuff happens even at a high school level.

I used to respect your opinions but now don't find you the least bit credible. Sorry.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

agreed.. they couldn't cover tpowell, jj, me, bobby, and eaglephan

duke always gets an easy draw,

ncaa was down in general this year and will be down until they make guys stay for at least 2 or 3 years