Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you Bet on Notre Dame you got trapped

TRAP GAME , Vegas got you. They knew Florida State was gonna put a beat down on Notre Shame and since it was a 9:45 start time , they knew all the suckers would be chasing big time on Notre Dame b/c it is the square play.

Oh well.... I just wish I had the balls to empty my whole account on FSU ML. I knew without a doubt FSU was going to win that game. I had the same feeling about this game that I did when Seton Hall beat St Johns toward the end of the season. 93% of the public was on St Johns and logic said take St Johns ..... atleast I have learned in those situations always fade the public. Next time I will be ready

jnsbanman
    jnsbanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup yesterday was a rough day. Dogs were ats winners all day

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

All but GM. Sat all but 1 of the Favorites covered.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Yes, if you follow the line movement, both spread and ML, you can see that the line opened high on ND and then moved to FLA ST during the day. Yes, the line did steam slightly towards ND closer to game time, but that was not because of Sharps. Squares moved that to ND since that was the only NCAA game remaining late at night. If there were more games I don't think there would have been any steam to ND.

ukbsktbll
    ukbsktbll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Kansas also covered.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I made serious bank on UNC ML but gave it back when Texas did what Texas always does. I wasn't touching ND/FSU with a ten foot pole. ND plays no defense and while FSU has a powerful defense but when they're having a bad jump shooting day they can lose to Auburn. Somehow it seems FSU is a better team when Chris Singleton isn't shooting the ball.

yokes33
    yokes33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

That was painful, that's all I have to say about that.
    Points Awarded:

FrizB gave yokes33 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

FrizB gave yokes33 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Oh well.... I just wish I had the balls to empty my whole account on FSU ML. I knew without a doubt FSU was going to win that game.
    If you knew it, why didn't you post it before the game???? It's pretty easy to say you knew an underdog was going to win afterwards.

As for Seton Hall beating St. Johns a few weeks ago, I did make a thread "before" the game saying how much I liked Seton Hall when everyone was liking St. Johns.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If you knew it, why didn't you post it before the game???? It's pretty easy to say you knew an underdog was going to win afterwards.

As for Seton Hall beating St. Johns a few weeks ago, I did make a thread "before" the game saying how much I liked Seton Hall when everyone was liking St. Johns.
    Tis amazing how many geniuses there are after the finals are posted.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

haha i loved the hall in that one too...i actually tried to talk a guy at work out of betting st johns...he didnt listen

the guy never listens to me...even though he knows i know way more than he does about gambling....

he once told me he was playing the ml on a team getting 3.5 points....i told him **** the ml and take the points always .....his team blew a late lead and lost in ot by 2......he told me he learned the lesson after that...then i watched him do it again a few weeks later and lose again lol

jubuck757
    jubuck757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Notre dame fked up my parlay.. Cocksuckers

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

the Germans have bombed pearl harbor

fjblair
    fjblair's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    I made serious bank on UNC ML but gave it back when Texas did what Texas always does. I wasn't touching ND/FSU with a ten foot pole. ND plays no defense and while FSU has a powerful defense but when they're having a bad jump shooting day they can lose to Auburn. Somehow it seems FSU is a better team when Chris Singleton isn't shooting the ball.

I also banked UNC ML but donked it off with on a dumbass bet on ND. They stunk it up. You can usually count on FSU laying down in the tournament but this year they have bit me twice. I'm not touching the VCU game.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually I started another forum about this before game time. The thing is I have been on a recent cold streak and I am a little gun shy. I wish I would've put something on it though.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

i mean ND was the neter team without a doubt going in but THE STRONGEST TREND was AGAINST them...

Winning percentage <10 against ACC squads in Men's basketball championship tournament play

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hilarious.
    If you think this way, you will go broke. Ridiculous way to approach wagering. Imaginary world.
    Some say:
    "The squares moved the line"
    Others say:
    "The sharps moved the line"
    How TF do you know this?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

yes they sure got me

fsfalcons
    fsfalcons's Avatar Become A Pro!

great showing by the big least this year

ghn999
    ghn999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dam! They got me. Oh well let get them bookie next time.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

a broken clock is right twice a day...

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

I lost another wager on ND, but what the hell, I've lost EVERY wager I placed since the tournament started. no kidding every single wager is a loser for me this tourney, hard to get over.
    always makes you feel better to see some reverse psychic posting what he knew was going to happen after it already happened.
    good post.