homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Good Job big east

Unless north dame comes back you are going to have two teams in the sweet 16 both getting there by beating another big east team. Sounds like the best conference in the land to me.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most overated conference in the land.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Lots of good teams, but no great ones.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go HOYAS 2012!!!

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Lots of good teams, but no great ones.
    Easily the best conference from top to bottom, but no really stand out teams.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plus they beat the crap out of each other all yr!! Still no excuse.. Maybe we should blame the ppl who make the rankings!! OBV they r idiots!! In a way it's just like gambling..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    Easily the best conference from top to bottom, but no really stand out teams.
    I would say it's the most competitive conference but my daughters teeball is very competitive just because there's a bunch of teams/kids. It doesn't make them the best.

To be the best you have to beat the best and the only teams BE teams can beat are themselves. Very pathetic showing, especially when they were favored in 9 of the 11 seeds. Big 10 clearly the best followed by the ACC. I'd have to put the Big East slightly behind the SEC. Who cares if you have a lot of average teams. I want winners. The Big East loses too many games

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I would say it's the most competitive conference but my daughters teeball is very competitive just because there's a bunch of teams/kids. It doesn't make them the best.

To be the best you have to beat the best and the only teams BE teams can beat are themselves. Very pathetic showing, especially when they were favored in 9 of the 11 seeds. Big 10 clearly the best followed by the ACC. I'd have to put the Big East slightly behind the SEC. Who cares if you have a lot of average teams. I want winners. The Big East loses too many games
    maybe if we didnt have to play each other TWICE in round 2, things would be evened up.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Acc looking good so far. Another acc vs big east match up coming up Marquette vs UNC see what happens. Course Uconn and Duke looks like that might happen also.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Screw the Big East. Most over hyped conference in the land. Great to see the ACC with more teams left then them.