NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

What lower seed team advances on Sunday?

All the lower seeds lost to a higher seed team on Saturday except Butler. They were the only team to beat a higher seed team. What can we expect on Sunday? I'm thinking at least 3 lower seed teams will beat a higher seed team today. I think VCU, FSU, and Marquette are the likely candidates to pull off the upsets. Anybody else have any thoughts on which teams might pull off the upset Sunday?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Marquette beat Syracuse earlier in the year. Not sure if Cuse had some injuries or not during that time though. But Marquette always competes, so if Cuse is favored by more than 8, take Marquette to cover the spread.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

I like Florida State to beat Notre Dame, if not hopefully they cover the number

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    All the lower seeds lost to a higher seed team on Saturday except Butler. They were the only team to beat a higher seed team. What can we expect on Sunday? I'm thinking at least 3 lower seed teams will beat a higher seed team today. I think VCU, FSU, and Marquette are the likely candidates to pull off the upsets. Anybody else have any thoughts on which teams might pull off the upset Sunday?

I called it but I talked myself out of playing VCU and Marquette. It's looks like all 3 dogs will win straight up. Imagine if all 3 were in a ML parlay...Man this sucks.