CAC555
    CAC555's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won $1500 today!

I was a perfect 5-0 today for +15 units. I needed this bad considering I was down $1200 since the Conference Tourney's started. I'm now + 3 units now which is $300 for me. Ill take it after that rought start. I got a little lucky today with Wisconsin -3.5 though but sometimes you have to get lucky.

Time to look at tomorrow's games.....

Who is everybody liking so far for tomorrow? Maybe I should take the day off because usually I will give the money back after a day like today.

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Bet against the team on your picture. Washington will win.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    Bet against the team on your picture. Washington will win.
    Agreed

Eating Bookies
    Useful idiot
    Eating Bookies's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grats. Make sure you bet on a team/teams that you find a edge in. Don't get too cocky.

CAC555
    CAC555's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eating Bookies View Post
    Grats. Make sure you bet on a team/teams that you find a edge in. Don't get too cocky.
    Thanks....that's important because it is easy to do that after days like this. Good luck to you

Tklane21
    Tklane21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't say I agree with the Washington love. I'm up on the tourney so far as well, but it's been from careful picking and choosing. Not a lot of value on a slew of the games and tough to predict some of them when it comes to the one-and-done atmosphere. Still, there's some opportunity out there.

Personally, I might be laying low tomorrow and trying to size up a ML parlay (worked nicely today with Florida/Kentucky) that doesn't involve too much risk. The spreads for tomorrow's games are pretty big for 2nd (or 3rd if you're buying into that crap) round matches.