texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7847

i had cincy +1 2nd half

and if you watched the last 10 seconds of that game you know why this is the most painful missed push i've experienced to date.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahha that guy missed a layup and dunk that was hilarious

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

I saw it.. guy cant even dunk.. he sucks!!!!!!!!!

texhooper

three motherfukking clean looks from point blank range. as clean as it gets, all three times. uconn was done with the game. oh well. 5-1 on the day because of that shit!!! at least it was still a good day. if it was say, 1-5 and that's how it ended, the original post would read more like a suicide letter.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Stinks that you lost but that fuking coach kept pressing his team to foul with the game in doubt. I had big $ on the under and sweated that out. If they didn't foul with 10 seconds to go you would have been fine.

texhooper

right, i was just gonna add that. the announcer even said "i don't think coach wants this game extended, i doubt he asked for that". idiots man.

gshock1

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    right, i was just gonna add that. the announcer even said "i don't think coach wants this game extended, i doubt he asked for that". idiots man.
    I know... I'm not sure why we bet this shit. I had temple +6 today and with 55 seconds left in the 2nd ot down by 3 they foul and put SD state on the line instead of playing for a stop. Guy hits both FTs and then Temple turns the ball over for SD State to score. Lost by 7.

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

and if you watched the last 10 seconds of that game you know why this is the most painful missed push i've experienced to date.
    I feel your pain bro. I had a 5 game parlay with 3 of the 5 in the bank. The only games left were Pitt ML and BYU +2. I knew I had BYU wrapped up but for the Pitt game to end the way it did almost made me want to puke.

texhooper

oh man...wow i didn't know sd state ended like that, and playthespread, that's brutal. i am blessed enough to still have had a good day despite this shit, so hopefully you two had decent days despite your tough beats as well.

playthespread especially...oh man, dude...that is a for real backbreaker, man.

gshock1

oh man...wow i didn't know sd state ended like that, and playthespread, that's brutal. i am blessed enough to still have had a good day despite this shit, so hopefully you two had decent days despite your tough beats as well.

playthespread especially...oh man, dude...that is a for real backbreaker, man.
    Ive made 5k so far this weekend. I got buried last weekend though. Don't like tomorrow's card that much though outside the ND under