beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Huge heels fan here think Wash has a good shot at this game though. Reading thru the post hey Al1322 you stuck on stupid boy . None of these current Tar Heels will play in the NBA have you seen Harrison Barnes play son kid learn the game then post. I have watch the Huskies play the whole season if you think the Huskies are a lock you are brain dead kid. I've seen this team lose to the likes of the Oregon Ducks and Oregon St Beavers. Lets give this Heels team a little credit very young team but really came on at the end of the year. Up one half by 14 on Duke and beating them in Carolina by 14. Beat Kentucky and lost to Texas by 2 this year. Course got blown out by Georgia Tech lost some games early. Good luck to all think the Huskies post season experience should help in this one and deep bench.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'm not saying UW would win, I'm just saying I wouldn't bet on this game because it's never a good idea to bet against a team that has the 3rd best offense in the NBA and more experience than their opponent. But UNC should win if they play well.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

I can't wait for the track-meet

ab1183
    ab1183's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNC will have a "home court" advantage and has too much size. Washington will only stay close if UNC turns the ball over too much and UW can hit some 3s

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

im not saying unc wont win...just saying washington CAN win... and yes i have seen harrison barnes play...i guess with all the sullinger,jimmer,nolan smith,and kansas talk noone talks about him..nothing special though

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

UNC is so overrated, plus Washington is maybe one of the more underrated teams in the tournament. I'll take experience.

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!
    Fischnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

yes. just placed a hugh bet on UNC moneyline. zero chance they lose.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Everyone talking about time zones, and homecourt are just plain overhtinking it.

If UNC shows up they win, and probably easy enough.

If they dont show, it will be a very close game and they could eaisly loose.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I love all the people on here stating 0% chance UNC loses.

I think they will win but just a dumb thing to say, if you have money on them or not.

The linesmakers are not dumb enough to give a 0% chance team, only 4 points.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

0% chance UNC loses. Bet your house on it

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

UW and over, but i think that i like the over better. while the poster before who said that UW has played more low-scoring their last few games is correct, part of the reason was that they played slower, more possession-oriented teams in those games. 4 games ago, against a Wazzu teams that plays more up tempo, the game sailed into the 170's. in fact, if you look at UW's games against up tempo teams this season (ken pom pace 68.5+), they are 7-2 over (the Seattle game didn't have a total but went to 169). in those ten games, the average final score totaled 166.5.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    First off, UNC having a ton of Tourney experience means nothing. Previous UNC teams from fifty years ago won a lot, sure MJ won a lot, but this group of UNC kids has never been there. Whereas UW's kids went to the sweet 16 last year. So I'd give the experience edge to UW. And I agree that there will be a ton of UNC fans there, but Duke is playing at that same arena later that day, so expect all of Duke's fans to be rooting for UW. So I think a lot of people will be surprised how many cheers UW gets between the Duke fans and the casual fans who root for the underdog.
    Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    LOL @ your statement about duke's fans being there cheering for UW....have you ever been to NC bro? What you're saying is pretty inaccurate and won't be the case at all....maybe a few people here and there, but far from it. I'm from VA but lived for a while in NC and have been to both duke and unc games (among other games out here on the east coast). UW will indeed have some of their own fans and such there, but will be absolutely overwhelmed by UNC fans.....UNC takes this one straight up in my opinion, wouldn't be surprised with an easy win either if they bring their A game. Good luck with your plays bro and hope you fare well
    I'm actually in Charlotte and have been approached by countless Duke fans who said they will be rooting for UW today. Sooo ya I think Speedy was on the right track here

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

UNC didn't play great on 1H recently, so maybe Washington 1H

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't like this start for UNC....so careless with stupid turnovers (figured they'd cut down on this), not rebounding too well, and UW are playing really motivated out there right now with pretty solid D

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Lets go HUSKIES.

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

if you think the Huskies are a lock you are brain dead kid....i guess my brain isnt working then...cuz im cashing my ticket!!..good job wash too bad u couldnt get the outright

First 12