CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Pitt/butler

Can anyone tell me why the Pitt player did not get 3 foul shots.?? I guess a non shooting foul but it looked like he was taking a shot.?

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

He tried to shoot after he realized he was hit on his arm. Obvious non-shooting situation.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

the foul was be4 he shot the ball , but that boy on pitts team that made the foul at end of the game , realy needs give up bb clearly he dosent know how the game works , should try play yard ball or try boxing or jumping out moving cars

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Thanks guys and yes that last foul by the Pitt player is unforgivable.

SouthBayGame
    SouthBayGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2895

I would have kicked him off my team

shaq diesel 75
    shaq diesel 75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Worst piece of officiating I've seen all day and there's been a lot of bad officiating today. The ref's gotta swallow his whistle on that last foul and let the game go to OT and let the players decide the outcome.
    I'm sure they'll give the old "a foul is a foul" excuse to make it ok but we all know that's bullshit and those refs should know better than to make that call with 0.8 seconds left.

ThaddeusB
    ThaddeusB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135661

Quote Originally Posted by shaq diesel 75 View Post
    Worst piece of officiating I've seen all day and there's been a lot of bad officiating today. The ref's gotta swallow his whistle on that last foul and let the game go to OT and let the players decide the outcome.
    I'm sure they'll give the old "a foul is a foul" excuse to make it ok but we all know that's bullshit and those refs should know better than to make that call with 0.8 seconds left.
    Only a Pitt backer would think the first foul should've been called but not the second. Most of the time neither would've been called, but they ended up not changing the outcome.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

very strange ending

shaq diesel 75

I actually had Butler +8 in the game so in that regard I liked the ending, but it was not good officiating.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually had Butler +8 in the game so in that regard I liked the ending, but it was not good officiating.
    I thought the officiating was bad during this game and a lot of the others yesterday. However the last two calls in this game were the right calls. The ****** up a lot of calls during the game before that but cant argue the last two.

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

i thought pitt had a huge size advantage and didn't take any advantage of it. poor coaching. they should have pounded the ball inside. i have zero sympathy for pitt, terrible gameplan. the last 8 minutes of the game Butler had Marshall playing D on the post, and they never went underneath. Butlers only "big man" smith didnt even play down the strect until the last minute of the game.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

The last pitt foul was the most obvious foul I've seen in the entire tournament, not a ref anywhere in the world that can swallow a whistle there. It looked very clear that the pitt player was trying to foul, I think he just didn't realize what he was doing and did actually try to foul, maybe he thought they needed a foul or maybe he thought there less time on the clock. But either way that was as clear cut a foul as you will ever see!

shaq diesel 75

I'm not saying it wasn't a foul, just saying that the situation dictated letting it go. By the logic of it's a foul so he has to call it is bs, if that was the case going by the book all the fouls at the end of games should be called intentional fouls since they are fouling intentionally. Refs gotta understand the situation better.

chelle0113
    chelle0113's Avatar Become A Pro!

i can not believe butler won that game!