CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I was at FKING WORK!!!!! I missed the fking history

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have never seen an ending to a game that crazy.....mind you, I've seen many crazy endings over the year but this one takes the trophy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    I was at FKING WORK!!!!! I missed the fking history

sportman1313

tough tough beat bro....can't believe they won by a point there, there's butler for ya.

Get 'em back later bro...BOL to ya
    Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    and i get screwed. if i just waited i could have took butler ml live and get out of this

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

C-Gold's Grandad used to own slaves

sportman1313

HAHAHA, certainly has a thing for stating that black bball players make foolish mistakes on the court...
    Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    C-Gold's Grandad used to own slaves

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    tough tough beat bro....can't believe they won by a point there, there's butler for ya.

Get 'em back later bro...BOL to ya
    really not even phased at all when this happens. Ruined a winning day when i really needed one but there ya go. Glad you won though and thanks for well wishes.

sportman1313

trust me man....i know how it is being down like that, been doing this for years now. This past sunday and monday i lost close to 15k bro!!! Doing really stupid plays and running into real bad luck.....since then, and including today, i've made up about 12120 of it back man. I've been pretty lucky though a few times (we need it though). Not at all bro, that was a tough beat considering how that game ended.....hopefully you get 'em back bro, i have no doubts you will man! Just remember to survive to fight another day....make solid plays and you'll be back up soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post

really not even phased at all when this happens. Ruined a winning day when i really needed one but there ya go. Glad you won though and thanks for well wishes.

First 12