C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

San Diego State is awful

If Temple could make a layup they would have won this game by double digits. I'm on the Temple ATS & ML. If SDST pulls it off I will fade them until they lose. Worst 2 seed ever.

OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

Cincy will dispatch of them after they beat UConn

C-Gold

They are awful. They beat nobody. The only reason they "look good" is because they were running up and down the court against bad teams and scoring. Beauty contest. They are a bad team. If they were in the big east they'd be the 10th team behind uconn and they wouldn't be ranked. Instead they are the worst 2 seed I've ever seen in my life.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

SDSU thought it would be smart to run the clock down with 4 mins to go when they were only up by 5. So all there shots were contested and up against the shot clock buzzer. Horrible coaching. Teams that like to push the ball just need to play that way even near the end of games.

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

my under bet is toast now!

Santo4osu
    Santo4osu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    If Temple could make a layup they would have won this game by double digits. I'm on the Temple ATS & ML. If SDST pulls it off I will fade them until they lose. Worst 2 seed ever.
    Amen!!!

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    SDSU thought it would be smart to run the clock down with 4 mins to go when they were only up by 5. So all there shots were contested and up against the shot clock buzzer. Horrible coaching. Teams that like to push the ball just need to play that way even near the end of games.
    It's called Martyball or Tony Dungy football. It's horrible to watch and results in the better team losing games they shouldn't gain because the coach doesn't have a sack.

C-Gold

Come on temple. WVU and UCLA blew leads, I've been playing the dogs and I could use a nice dog ML win. Beat those bandwagon aztechies.

C-Gold

2 teams that don't want to win.

How the heck can you be a 7 seed and not be able to make a layup?

C-Gold

**** me dude!!!!

Temple goes into double OT and doesn't even cover 6!!!! WTF

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

I fcking love SDSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fcking cover.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Stop betting on sports where the majority if the players are minorities, C-Gold.

This is so the color of their skin, and the your lack of intelligence doesnt mix.

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahahaha, i'm rollin on da floor ova this right here lol. I thought this bet was done....i had sdsu -2 for 2h to win 1k and pretty much threw it off as a loss, only to see them push at the end of 2nd ot. I agree with above posters though, they're a pretty bad team....I've seen quite a few of their games this season and at times they can look great (when they're pushing the tempo and in their transition game) but can equally look dismal when off (that team should not be slowing down the game as much as they do, not a good fit with that team).

Nonetheless, glad that one pushed lol.....ur a funny guy houlihans lol
    Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Stop betting on sports where the majority if the players are minorities, C-Gold.

This is so the color of their skin, and the your lack of intelligence doesnt mix.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Sdsu..can play.....dont underestimate them