k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Can't believe Pit is going to lose to these Bums.

I don't even have money on this game but Butler is not that good, tired of seeing them. Great you made me money against odu but gtfo now. Thanks.

Florida to the final four now.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Threw a half unit on them in live betting when line was pk (-110). Hope they come back.

dstover13
    dstover13's Avatar Become A Pro!

They cant miss a 3

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

How do you think this? Yes, you could be correct, but a lot of time left and is a 1 point game.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

i see that , dam the big east sucks - go duke and unc

dstover13

Hate the 3 pointer in college it evens teams up. Whoever is hot that night with the 3 wins. Also again, Big East is physical and refs calling it tight which hurts the big east teams

k13

Come back is on but Butler not missing 3's....

jeffksu
    jeffksu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8728

it's not even half time yet...settle down..

CharlestonCock
    Achilles tendon rupture SUCKS!!!
    CharlestonCock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

These bums know how to play basketball like a team, unlike a lot of the street ball you see these days.

dstover13

About the Big East, they are by far the best conference in the country. If anyone with an ounce of common sense about the game watches this conference throughout the season knows this. Put any team in this conference and see how they do in a grueling 18 game schedule and then a tourney that takes more out of a team then any tourney out there.They are worn out come tourney time. The NCAA tourney is one game at a time and these games consist of teams they arent even familar with each and haven't seen each at all, which puts a great leveling of teams

The Big East went 7-4 in the first round.

Louisville lost at the buzzer and was without their best player down the strecth
    Villanova should have won but choked on 4 free throws down the strecth to ice it

Easily should have went 9-2

St. John's was without their heart and soul DJ Kennedy coupled with the fact that Gonzaga couldn't miss a shot

Georgetown laid a egg

I love how the NCAA has 2 games with Big East teams facing each other in the second round. This was purley done for the reason they were scared of having 6-8 big east team in the Sweet Sixteen

The tourney doesnt prove who the best conference is, never has and never will. It's whoever gets hot. Another dissadvantage the Big East has in the tourney is that they are used to such physical play.NCAA officials call the games so much tighter in the NCAA tourney

Put all these other teams in the big east, play that conference schedule and conf. tourney and lets see how they do in the NCAA tourney

k13

Quote Originally Posted by CharlestonCock View Post
    These bums know how to play basketball like a team, unlike a lot of the street ball you see these days.
    That's true, smart basketball can actually beat monkey ball in college very often.

beeney24
    needs winners !
    beeney24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Big ten rules

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

BYU won already too! There up 8-6

CharlestonCock
    Achilles tendon rupture SUCKS!!!
    CharlestonCock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    That's true, smart basketball can actually beat monkey ball in college very often.
    Butler is undersized but they play great fundamental basketball. They box out with the best.

nanozane
    nanozane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    hahaha.....

dstover13

Anyone who doesnt think throughout the year not one week doesnt think the Big East is by far the best conference doesn't know anything about basketball

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by dstover13 View Post
    About the Big East, they are by far the best conference in the country. If anyone with an ounce of common sense about the game watches this conference throughout the season knows this. Put any team in this conference and see how they do in a grueling 18 game schedule and then a tourney that takes more out of a team then any tourney out there.They are worn out come tourney time. The NCAA tourney is one game at a time and these games consist of teams they arent even familar with each and haven't seen each at all, which puts a great leveling of teams The Big East went 7-4 in the first round. Louisville lost at the buzzer and was without their best player down the strecth Villanova should have won but choked on 4 free throws down the strecth to ice it Easily should have went 9-2 St. John's was without their heart and soul DJ Kennedy coupled with the fact that Gonzaga couldn't miss a shot Georgetown laid a egg I love how the NCAA has 2 games with Big East teams facing each other in the second round. This was purley done for the reason they were scared of having 6-8 big east team in the Sweet Sixteen The tourney doesnt prove who the best conference is, never has and never will. It's whoever gets hot. Another dissadvantage the Big East has in the tourney is that they are used to such physical play.NCAA officials call the games so much tighter in the NCAA tourney Put all these other teams in the big east, play that conference schedule and conf. tourney and lets see how they do in the NCAA tourney
    Maybe you could wait for Pitt to only be down 5 before you post this. Patting the Big east on the back after Louisville gets bounced in the 1st round and Pitt is down by 8 at half as the 1 seed in a 1-8 game seems a little silly.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Anyone who doesnt think throughout the year not one week doesnt think the Big East is by far the best conference doesn't know anything about basketball
    Tell us how you really feel.

k13

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    game was over before it started.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Louisville lost to one of the worst teams in the tournament...Nova got beat 1st round....StJohns got owned....GTown got crushed too? Lets see if Pitt can pull off being the first #1 to get sent packing? Big Least is overrated! Great depth but they have nobody that could even come close to Ohio State, Duke, or Kansas!

dstover13

My point is, they have no legs left when they reach the tourney. Ask all the kids on those teams The Big East Tourney is Bigger to them than the NCAA tourney. They use so much energy throughout the conference season and the Big East tourney. Put Duke and UNC and whoever in the Big East and I suspect they dont have the records they have and they dont dont that well either in the tourney

dstover13

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Louisville lost to one of the worst teams in the tournament...Nova got beat 1st round....StJohns got owned....GTown got crushed too? Lets see if Pitt can pull off being the first #1 to get sent packing? Big Least is overrated! Great depth but they have nobody that could even come close to Ohio State, Duke, or Kansas!

Put any of those 3 teams in the Big East and they would be worn out as well at this time of the year. Guaranteed

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe Jamie Dixon just sucks at coaching in big games.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I don't even have money on this game but Butler is not that good, tired of seeing them. Great you made me money against odu but gtfo now. Thanks.

Florida to the final four now.
    Yeah those bums were 1 shot from the National Championship last year and return everyone but Heyward....they blow!! I get tired of seeing Duke every year but I'm not stupid enough to say they aren't good? Mack will play in the NBA...capable of being the black Jimmer on any given night!!

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

My point is, they have no legs left when they reach the tourney. Ask all the kids on those teams The Big East Tourney is Bigger to them than the NCAA tourney. They use so much energy throughout the conference season and the Big East tourney. Put Duke and UNC and whoever in the Big East and I suspect they dont have the records they have and they dont dont that well either in the tourney
    You're an idiot.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

In college hoops strength a conference means nothing in tourney games

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by IAMWINNER View Post
    Maybe Jamie Dixon just sucks at coaching in big games.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

hate this butler team

Mr Handicapable

The Big Least is getting worn out alright....Mack for 3...Mack for another 3...Mack for 3 after that..etc..etc...etc!!

dstover13

Quote Originally Posted by dwaechte View Post
    You're an idiot.
    apparently your are if you didn't know that. I do this for a living son. Its widely known that these kids put their heart in soul in that tourney

dstover13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    In college hoops strength a conference means nothing in tourney games

Exactly my point. Just because a conference has a poor shown gin the tourney doesnt mean they were a bad conference or vice versa

k13

Butler Bums are getting pounded now.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

LOL, how emotions swing in this game from half to half. Kinda how i was with Washington last night from 1st to 2nd half

dstover13

Freaking refs are tryin gto keep Butler in this game.

k13

I just realized I have Butler ML in some nice parlay.

123 Last