t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

UCLA is going to win this game

Took them earlier to cover and small on the ML and just pounded them seeing all this late money. Bruins pull off the upset.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

You provide no concrete sports analysis on your reasoning...therefore gotta fade.

t-wizzle

Fade me then and lose. I'll bump this thread after the game and i expect to hear back from you.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Not going to happen. I've seen UCLA a lot this year because I live in Seattle and pretty much follow the Pac-10 religiously. They are good, but there not going to win. I don't think Florida will cover the spread, but I think Florida wins by 2-4 points. At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if Florida won by 10+. But I just don't see UCLA winning. They don't have the guard play to keep up with Erving and Boytin. However, UCLA's big men are really good. If you haven't seen Josh Smith, just wait and you'll think your seeing Shaq. But in the end, I think Florida has too much in their advantage, and don't forget how close this game is to their campus, and how far it is for UCLA. Everything adds up to a Florida win, sorry.

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line went back to 5

jacer333
    jacer333's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida playing their best ball of the year and the game is right in their backyard against a mediocre Pac-10 team....

UCLA SU?

t-wizzle

Erving Walker was the difference. UCLA should have covered though, absolutely no reason that game should have been decided by 8 points.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

the gamble lee took, i believe it was him, off of that baseline inbound pass on the last 3 hit by walker was the difference, why you go for that steal, idk....so stupid, lost my under and ucla spread becuz of it