TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Butler gettting 8?

Really love this play, Stevens is one of the best coaches in basketball right now and Butler can hang with Pitt for a few reasons.

1. They outrebounded ODU on Thursday who is just as good as Pitt on the glass
    2. Pitt isn't explosive enough to just run Butler into the ground
    3. Pitt obviously has a knack for losing games they shouldnt in March and Butler is Butler

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I dont have the balls to touch this game I saw that line and was just like nope not risking lol. I dont no if this is Butlers year again or not If they beat Pitt then all hell is going to break lose so there fore I hope Butler wins that would be awesome! Not playing the game but go Butler!

dolphan34
    dolphan34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I impulsively went big on Pitt ML. I looked it over and just don't see how they possibly lose this, but who knows.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by dolphan34 View Post
    I impulsively went big on Pitt ML. I looked it over and just don't see how they possibly lose this, but who knows.
    lol that was a bad impulse bet man but good luck to you also this isnt a game you should make an impulse bet on you need to think this one over good and my brain is to lazy to even risk anything with Butler hungry as fuk right now