Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Saturday Leans (6-3 Tourney Plays)

Feeling good this year....Cuse/ISU Over 129 might make 7-3?

Saturdays Leans:

Gonzaga -1.5/BYU : I had the Zags making the Elite 8 then switched to the Sweet 16 but they are red hot w/10 wins in a row! They are huge up front & will abuse Jimmer's boys in the paint! Jimmer gets his 30 but the Zags win! 3 star play for me on this one!

Butler +8/Pitt : Gordon Hayward is gone but Butler returns everyone else pretty much w/big game experience! I've been fading the Big Least pretty well...whats one more...not like Pitt lights it up offensively! I wouldn't be shocked if Pitt or Ohio State (George Mason) are in a dogfight late! Smaller play for me I think?

Richmond -4/Morehead State : Louisville lost the game more than Morehead won it imo! 9 of 19 ft's for the Cards....are you kidding me? Richmond is a Cinderella too but they didn't beat a homestate big dog like MS....those Morehead kids are in over their head here....probably too excited over the LVIlle win to be ready to go! Richmond covers...small play for me!

Richmond/MS Over 126 : Richmond 70 ppg, MS 69.5....both teams shoot it well (over 45%)....this one is looking better to me than Richmond -4? Probably parlay them!

GL!!

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

The line for VCU/Purdue is going to be interesting? VCU has a HUGE speed advantage...depth too with injuries/suspension for Purdue! Purdue has the best player on the court but I think VCU will be getting atleast 5 again w/Purdue playing in Chicago...almost a home game?

BallSqueeze
    BallSqueeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

7-3, solid night

on Gonzaga also, and got Richmond -3.5 in a parlay.. btw, if you had a 5-team parlay with 4 completed already, $20 to win $550, and this Richmond game left, how much would you hedge?