Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Who had ND/Akron Over 64.5 1st Half??

Never seen anything like this. I wanna fukkin crawl into a hole, and not come back up for a long, LONG time.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

I know what you mean

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

brutal and the way they where scoring,should of had it way before half

Regul8er
    Wordd

There were 3 possessions the last 1:35. Both teams took the full 35 seconds each possession??? I mean cmon. If I had under, I swear with my life that that outcome would not have happened. I guarantee it.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL you should change your name to fuckin black cat.

Regul8er
    Wordd

How do you overcome this? How do you right the ship and get all your losses back?

Does any have a solution.....seriously I'm open to anything. Take out big loans, and keep betting big and doubling up until you win?

Regul8er
    Wordd

If you guys only knew how this has effected my life. I had a great life before this stuff took control of me. I wish I could take control backl, but its impossible.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I think you need to simplify your bets.

The 1H O/U of two unfamiliar college basketball teams isn't the answer.

Regul8er
    Wordd

OK. I had Tennessee ML. Why do they lose by 25 to Michigan? Why do they get outrebounded to the undersized Michigan? Why don't the kids play excited for Pearl who had been rumors to get go? Seemed simple enough to me....apparently not.

Nothing is simple man, it took me a while to understand that. If I put my life savings on Duke ML today, they would lose to Hampton guaranteed.

Regul8er
    Wordd

I have G mason right now. No reason anyone should have money on Nova. What happens....Nova cant miss, another loser.

Im a fukkin joke.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    OK. I had Tennessee ML. Why do they lose by 25 to Michigan? Why do they get outrebounded to the undersized Michigan? Why don't the kids play excited for Pearl who had been rumors to get go? Seemed simple enough to me....apparently not.

Nothing is simple man, it took me a while to understand that. If I put my life savings on Duke ML today, they would lose to Hampton guaranteed.
    Michigan is the smarter, more disciplined team. Anyone who has watched both of those teams play would see that.

U-M was my top bet of the day.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

haha ...i know the feeling....

i didnt bet tennesse....but i would have leaned that way....and its funny to watch mich grab 9 offensive boards in the first half...as tennessee has rebounds bounce off their fingertips into the hands of michigan for an easy putback.....

while i didnt get killed last night...i didnt do well....teams i played came out and shot absolutely putrid from the field.....and over the season ive lost games because teams shot putrid from the ft line and whatnot....its the way it goes....but it can be really frustrating....

didnt see the end of the half....but stuff like that happens all the time...you will be the benefactor of ridiculousness at some point in the future( i usually remember the times i benefit from it just as much as the times i get beat by it)

like someone suggested....simplify....stop the "get rich" quick thing.....take it down to what you can afford to lose....

macoeric
    Update your status
    macoeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8059

Don't be silly, sure that was a HORRIBLE end to the first half for you, but thats just silly

Regul8er
    Wordd

macoeric...you think Im lying??? haha. I wish I was.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    haha ...i know the feeling....

i didnt bet tennesse....but i would have leaned that way....and its funny to watch mich grab 9 offensive boards in the first half...as tennessee has rebounds bounce off their fingertips into the hands of michigan for an easy putback.....

while i didnt get killed last night...i didnt do well....teams i played came out and shot absolutely putrid from the field.....and over the season ive lost games because teams shot putrid from the ft line and whatnot....its the way it goes....but it can be really frustrating....

didnt see the end of the half....but stuff like that happens all the time...you will be the benefactor of ridiculousness at some point in the future( i usually remember the times i benefit from it just as much as the times i get beat by it)

like someone suggested....simplify....stop the "get rich" quick thing.....take it down to what you can afford to lose....
    Good Advice. Im not looking to get rich quick, but its mentally draining when I grind and grind and grind, only to lose these brutal beats to put me right back in the hole. It's neverending.

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

the nova game is FAR from over... don't give up on G mason yet

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Reg, i know this is real money you are losing and i am doing like crap as well. I have been on tilt for I do not know how long and I'm about to reload again. With all that said... the way you worded this thread along with your crappy luck for so long for some reason has made me laugh. I can not stop laughing.

maybe it is true, laughter is the best medicine? I do not know, I just find this whole thing funny. I might be going insane though...

Regul8er
    Wordd

GoldRush.....trust me buddy, if you on Mason...Its Toast.
    When my teams dig holes, they never get out. More then likely Nova goes on a 13-2 run to start the half, and the games done.

Regul8er
    Wordd

I am officially fukked. Guys I am steaming worse then Ive ever steamed, so Im trying to type in calmness.

I have Akron +8 second half. They are losing 2nd half by 7, down 11 overall. Why does the ************ foul with 15 seconds left when ND had already dribble off 18 seconds? I lose by one point yet again. I swear Im living in a nightmare!

653683/18/2011 11:33:24 AM PendingStraight (11:43:56)103/940 2841. 2H-Akron+8 -110Pending

Regul8er
    Wordd

Then Akron misses, and when I need them to foul, they don't

I could easily see how people take their lives gambling. I would never do it, but I can easily see why people do.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Then Akron misses, and when I need them to foul, they don't

I could easily see how people take their lives gambling. I would never do it, but I can easily see why people do.
    whoa man i know you never reply to my posts and most likely have me on ignore but do not let it get to you that much. you know in this game you could lose like crazy one second and the next win a lot of money in a very short time. You do not even need to start out with a lot of money to build it up quick.

It will turn around. It always does for me. I just stay in the game and go with it till i get on that winning streak.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Good Advice. Im not looking to get rich quick, but its mentally draining when I grind and grind and grind, only to lose these brutal beats to put me right back in the hole. It's neverending.
    i hear ya....congrats on the g mason win though!

macoeric
    Update your status
    macoeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8059

glad you broke your streak, gj