bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

anyone like georgia tonight?

i dunno....i dont have a real strong feeling here.....but i kinda like the 5.5 with georgia on the east coast....

seems like alot of people like washington in this one....

beware...if i do decide to play it georgia will shoot 24 percent from the field tonight

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

but for the line movement, i would've already unloaded on UW. i think that they win by a dozen or so.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    but for the line movement, i would've already unloaded on UW. i think that they win by a dozen or so.
    they very well could.....like i said...since i like georgia in this one its almost certain they come out and some point and shoot like 17-22 percent for a good 10-15 minute stretch during the game

you think memphis can hang with zona? im like the points in that one as well...but wouldnt be shocked if they got beat easily

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I just played Georgia +7 as i bought a 1.5. They are close to home. Two NBA future players and best dunker in the game. Plus they were ranked and the huskies are always a betting favorite. Like to see how the huskies play across country for this late night game.
    The line is now -4.5 at some books.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

really like Georgia and Memphis with the points, think one of them wins outright.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    I just played Georgia +7 as i bought a 1.5. They are close to home. Two NBA future players and best dunker in the game. Plus they were ranked and the huskies are always a betting favorite. Like to see how the huskies play across country for this late night game.
    thats basically what i was thinking.....i mean....they are right in their backyard practically...thompkins and leslie can play......i like the idea of buying points...i may have to put them in a tease

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post

they very well could.....like i said...since i like georgia in this one its almost certain they come out and some point and shoot like 17-22 percent for a good 10-15 minute stretch during the game

you think memphis can hang with zona? im like the points in that one as well...but wouldnt be shocked if they got beat easily
    UW was the game i liked best when i first looked at today's card, and i may well end up avoiding it entirely. you are correct, UGA has long periods where they can't score (and UW rarely has trouble scoring). similar to GMU, i like the play a lot but there's no ignoring the line movement.

i do not think that Memphis can hang with Arizona. i played AZ -5' for 3u. i think that Memphis would be one of the worst teams in the NIT, much less the NCAA tourney. i think that both UW and Arizona win by 12+.

btw, love your screen name. while the Bilas/Raftery/McDonough booth is one of the best of its time, there's no ignoring Schiavone/Heenan/Tuoney as a booth for the ages. Schiavone: "Oh, would you just stop it, Brain?"

bobby heenan
    Update your status

UW was the game i liked best when i first looked at today's card, and i may well end up avoiding it entirely. you are correct, UGA has long periods where they can't score (and UW rarely has trouble scoring). similar to GMU, i like the play a lot but there's no ignoring the line movement.

i do not think that Memphis can hang with Arizona. i played AZ -5' for 3u. i think that Memphis would be one of the worst teams in the NIT, much less the NCAA tourney. i think that both UW and Arizona win by 12+.

btw, love your screen name. while the Bilas/Raftery/McDonough booth is one of the best of its time, there's no ignoring Schiavone/Heenan/Tuoney as a booth for the ages. Schiavone: "Oh, would you just stop it, Brain?"
    haha...i always just enjoyed the brain and monsoon in the 2 man booth....kickin it out to lord alfred hayes for some promotional considerations

bobby heenan
    Update your status

its real early...but memphis scored 21 points in the first 10 minutes of the first half....

i dont think i had a team score 21 points in the half yesterday!

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post

haha...i always just enjoyed the brain and monsoon in the 2 man booth....kickin it out to lord alfred hayes for some promotional considerations
    "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat." - B. Heenan

bobby heenan
    Update your status

"Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat." - B. Heenan
    hahaha