Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Getting a Good Line is Critical

Yesterday, I didn't have the luxury of shopping aroun and waiting for my number, and it burnt me.

I ended up getting Temple at -2, rather then -1.5........resulting in a push.
    I ended up getting Wofford at -7.5, rather then -8.5......resulting in a loss.

These two half points resulted in a losing day, rather then an even day. Geting good numbers is more important then handicapping the games, and looking for edges.

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Yesterday, I didn't have the luxury of shopping aroun and waiting for my number, and it burnt me. I ended up getting Temple at -2, rather then -1.5........resulting in a push. I ended up getting Wofford at -7.5, rather then -8.5......resulting in a loss. These two half points resulted in a losing day, rather then an even day. Geting good numbers is more important then handicapping the games, and looking for edges.
    so whats a good line to jump on then

Loatchie
    Loatchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Yesterday, I didn't have the luxury of shopping aroun and waiting for my number, and it burnt me.

I ended up getting Temple at -2, rather then -1.5........resulting in a push.
    I ended up getting Wofford at -7.5, rather then -8.5......resulting in a loss.

These two half points resulted in a losing day, rather then an even day. Geting good numbers is more important then handicapping the games, and looking for edges.
    I was on the opposite side of that BYU/Wofford game. I got BYU at -8.5 instead of -7.5. So the 3 pointer Wofford hit with 1 second left to move within 8 resulted in a loss for me.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

y not buy the .5

Regul8er
    Wordd

Hindsight is 20/20 ebb. Didnt think I'd need to buy a half point from 7.5 to 8. Maybe could have in the Temple game, but I chose not to.

Regul8er
    Wordd

IMAWINNER.......your asking the wrong dude. I've been taking ice showers for months now. Beaten and abused!

ebbearsfb1

only reason i was wondering is cause i bet wofford and took the half a point, cause i saw the line drop a point right before i bet it, and i've been beat badly lately,

what did you beat today regul8er?

Regul8er
    Wordd

I would like to beat my bookie today ebb, but you know how that goes! haha

ebbearsfb1

What didu bet today?

Prop Bet Master
    The road to nowhere leads to me!