GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

George Mason +1.5

Unfortunetly I'm not taking anything because I got absolutely destoryed on Penn State Ohio State game... Getting 10.5 down 8 with 18 seconds left and Ohio State on the line, supposed to be a win right? Not when I have them, Ohio State makes first free throw, then gets offensive rebound get fouled again and hits both free throws... But Gem wait you can still have garbage bucket, nah Frazier misses wide open layup... Blew 5k on that stupid game, and now I will have nothing on the tourney... Sad Story, but anyway I'd like to help some of you win still... Even though I cannot.

GMason is the same exact game as UCLA game... Everyone waiting for MSU/NOVA to snap out of it and play good... Bottom line, they are not good and there is nothing to snap out of... GMASON is solid team they play great D, corneilious speed and Cam long's great defense should be enough to rollover this overrated NOVA team.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    Unfortunetly I'm not taking anything because I got absolutely destoryed on Penn State Ohio State game... Getting 10.5 down 8 with 18 seconds left and Ohio State on the line, supposed to be a win right? Not when I have them, Ohio State makes first free throw, then gets offensive rebound get fouled again and hits both free throws... But Gem wait you can still have garbage bucket, nah Frazier misses wide open layup... Blew 5k on that stupid game, and now I will have nothing on the tourney... Sad Story, but anyway I'd like to help some of you win still... Even though I cannot.

GMason is the same exact game as UCLA game... Everyone waiting for MSU/NOVA to snap out of it and play good... Bottom line, they are not good and there is nothing to snap out of... GMASON is solid team they play great D, corneilious speed and Cam long's great defense should be enough to rollover this overrated NOVA team.
    Stop your whining. Your lucky it was even that close. Ohio State missed missed the front end of 3x one and one's within the last 2 minutes (Craft an 80% free throw shooter missed 2 of them) of that game and thier D kept giving Taylor Battle open looks beyond the arc. I really thought Ohio ST. was point shaving after watching that debacle.

rockhardfister

Nova has trouble with Bigs. Im not familiar with GM, but if they dont have the Bigs then im leaning Nova. Who can answer that question? Can Nova deal with GM Bigs. Scotty Reynolds time. The Big East took some hits yesterday, look for Nova and ND to represent.

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

Nova wins this game....

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

I'm on mason

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by rockhardfister View Post
    Nova has trouble with Bigs. Im not familiar with GM, but if they dont have the Bigs then im leaning Nova. Who can answer that question? Can Nova deal with GM Bigs. Scotty Reynolds time. The Big East took some hits yesterday, look for Nova and ND to represent.
    i will bet you all of my betpoints that Scottie Reynolds doesn't score a point in this game. as for size, the teams are comparable. Mason's size has more skill, though.

GemSportsPicks

Stop your whining. Your lucky it was even that close. Ohio State missed missed the front end of 3x one and one's within the last 2 minutes (Craft an 80% free throw shooter missed 2 of them) of that game and thier D kept giving Taylor Battle open looks beyond the arc. I really thought Ohio ST. was point shaving after watching that debacle.
    How you get to the end of game is irrelevant, once your there what happens dictates screw job or not... I could go back and say Diebler should have never made that prayer fade away 3 at the end of the half to put them up 6 but he did... So it doesn't matter... The game lost so none of this matters... Its not whining well I guess maybe it is a little bit, but I lost 5 grand, that is 5 with 3 zeros,... When you have that kind of money on it, the loss hurts worse then 50 bucks.

GemSportsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    i will bet you all of my betpoints that Scottie Reynolds doesn't score a point in this game. as for size, the teams are comparable. Mason's size has more skill, though.
    Hahaha Scottie Reynolnlds.. hahaha

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

i'll take that also

Champ4all
    Champ4all's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahaha I'll def pur my whole life savings on Nova is Scottie is playing ROFL, but I know u know that lolz

rockhardfister

I was down a 1K and Ohio State was my makeup game. I won by a half a point and felt extremely lucky to do so. I feel your pain. I had Villanova earlier in the year getting 10 from Pitt. Nova is covering with 40 seconds left and NOVA gets called for a foul followed by an additional intentional foul. It turned into a 6 point possession. Lost by a half a point. Shit happen.

ebbearsfb1

rockhardfister,

i will bet you 184 points that scottie reynolds does not score today.
    say we got a deal for action

rockhardfister

Not familiar with these betpoints or how they work. Dont really care.

rockhardfister

You know I meant Corey Fisher. Last night was a rough one.

BiffTFinancial

i like Mason today, but the line movement blows. granted, a move from -1' to +1' is basically just a two-point move, but i looks as if it's going to go to Mason +2 with 55-60% over the public on Nova. maybe i'm over-thinking it, but i'm starting to think pass.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

hey jusy give me ur points these points can turn into $$$ free play my friend....

GemSportsPicks

BiffFinancial, don't let line move scare you here, if you like it that is... More often then not change of favorite games, where the public changes the favorite it goes against them... SO just look at it as the public paying your juice.

GemSportsPicks

Yea i'm not betpoints guy either, its alright for those that don't put real doe on games but not for me... As for Corey Fisher did you watch him at the end of the season, like last 7 games,, he has lost his confidence and his stroke, once that happens its very hard to find it.

ebbearsfb1

You know I meant Corey Fisher. Last night was a rough one.

no i didnt know you ment corey fisher...

hope more people bet on nova based off the name alone

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    BiffFinancial, don't let line move scare you here, if you like it that is... More often then not change of favorite games, where the public changes the favorite it goes against them... SO just look at it as the public paying your juice.
    good point. maybe i'm just overthinking it. then again, i already have 4 plays booked for the afternoon, so it's not as if i need to add another play. at the very least, will have to wait and see if +2 is available. if i can get +2, it may be hard to resist (problem is i start overthinking and wonder if that's exactly what the book wants me to think). BOL to you today.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

mason takes this

rockhardfister

Yes I have watched Fisher this season - only a shadow of what he used to be. For some reason I think he has something left in the tank. NOVA like Georgetown is one of the smaller teams in the Big East, however they try to play slow and Physical. This doesnt work against teams that are bigger like Pitt, UCONN and I would even call Notre Dame bigger. When they play smaller teams it seems to works. I have never sceen GM play but if they are smaller and less physical, then NOVA would be my play.

Champ4all
    Champ4all's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really don't know a lot about GM, but the Big East is one of the toughest conferences this year and their crap team should able to take on anyone from the Sub D-1 leagues IMHO!!!

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

I wonder where the number closes....Nova got pounded to a fav from the opener. I guess the market doesn't think Nova is dead.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Yeah I got lucky on getting Nova early. They're way too talented to suck it up today. Close game so far.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

come on GM

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW, I'm on GM....what a horrific start for them, playing like garbage and NOVA are playing great. Need GM to come back strong

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

they have had quite a few games this season that they've come back from to win....not too worried this early in the game but they need to step their game up and soon

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

GM needs to get their heads outta their ass... f\*\*k...

GemSportsPicks

Gm pulls it out even though Cam long looked like he wanted to throw the game at times... Handcock and I don't mean will smith, come through in a big way.