frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Morehead State was a former +42 point underdog

Verses #1 UCONN back in the 2005-2006 season, before getting obliterated and literally run off the court in a 61-129 losing effortWho thought that it might be possible for them to ever even beat a Big East team in the NCAA Tournament back then.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I happen to remember this

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

What the hell happened to Louisville? Did they throw the game? Many times teams will think they are good enough to bet on the other team's spread and then try to win without covering spread. I think this may be the case here. Louisville players bet on state +9 thinking they were good enough to win the money and the game. The couldn't manage it but got paid.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Low scoring games favor the dog. Louisville and Kentucky are more athletic teams and should dictate the tempo instead of playing control basketball.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by WileOut View Post
    What the hell happened to Louisville? Did they throw the game? Many times teams will think they are good enough to bet on the other team's spread and then try to win without covering spread. I think this may be the case here. Louisville players bet on state +9 thinking they were good enough to win the money and the game. The couldn't manage it but got paid.
    Are you being serious?

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Ducks corruption is rampant even in this tourney. Kids would much rather have 10k in their pocket than make the 2nd round of the tourney.

If you want to avoid corruption bet the NBA. They you only have to worry about the refs not the players.