No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Utah State

I hate to say this because I'm on K-State, but pound them.

ML just dropped 15 cents in last 5 minutes before tip at The Greek. That's serious movement, folks. Butler did the same thing earlier today.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Look at Pinny:

03/17 18:18 +127 / -140
    03/17 19:02 +122 / -135
    03/17 21:36 +120 / -133
    03/17 22:02 +113 / -125
    03/17 22:03 +112 / -124
    03/17 22:07 +104 / -115
    03/17 22:08 +103 / -114

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

what do you think of a 2nd half play for MSU game?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by IAMWINNER View Post
    what do you think of a 2nd half play for MSU game?
    MSU is gutless.

powerhouse
    powerhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I was on Utah State from the start, but I am beginning to wonder if maybe they have Stage Fright !!! I hope not !!

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

how has this been going for you today?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    how has this been going for you today?
    What do you mean by "this"?

I made all of my plays last night.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I'm hoping I saw something the sharps didn't, because K-State was a no-brainer to me.

justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

Did people actually bet Utah st? Who did they beat all year? k state has played great ball the last 2-3 weeks of the season, they r getting hot at the right time and will be very tough to beat. I don't get how anyone could put a dime on Utah st, this game was kstate or no play

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

no coin utah is going to win this one mark my words.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by justwinthisone View Post
    Did people actually bet Utah st? Who did they beat all year? k state has played great ball the last 2-3 weeks of the season, they r getting hot at the right time and will be very tough to beat. I don't get how anyone could put a dime on Utah st, this game was kstate or no play

need a square smilie on this damn thing for that comment

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I'm bout to middle this game.

raiderfootball46
    raiderfootball46's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game over K st

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

cyclonebell
    cyclonebell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Frank martin eats babies.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

by this i mean

these threads, you have a different thread every 10 minutes about line movements or what not,

are you tracking how they are going or just posting?

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah St did not play well at all. Thought they had a chance to win this thing.

BrigadierPudding
    Update your status
    BrigadierPudding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

Utah St had a lot of trouble with K-State's athleticism. They didn't really play a bad game, their best player got in foul trouble and they missed a lot of shots.

justwinthisone

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    need a square smilie on this damn thing for that comment
    Ok add a smilie, really look at Utah st schedule. Did they Beat a team in the top 50? No they had a soft schedule. In the last two weeks k state beat Texas, Kansas, and missouri, all tourney teams. I never said it was a goy lock. I just don't see how any idiot could put any money on Utah st. It was -2, you need to pretty much pick a winner. Call me what u will I hit that one. Didn't you?

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Being a fan of Nevada I know these guys well and this is no surprise to me at all. They are the typical big fish little pond team. They are a good team, but the problem is they don't schedule up enough to become battle tested for these situations. They're used to punching teams in the mouth and them not punching back. They get away with so much in the conference that they aren't getting away with tonight it's no surprise.

For example, Tai Wesley - he loves to dip the shoulder and get players to try and flop so he can get an easy score and in the WAC he'll get the blocking call. Well, tonight he couldn't do that and look what happened. He got frustrated got some early fouls and took himself out of the game.

They are a good team that just didn't challenge themselves enough and had to pile up garbage wins to get noticed and they still only garnered a 12 seed. They did play BYU and Georgetown, but did they win either...no. Most thought they were under-seeded, but I think it was about right on. Their numbers were good because they played mostly inferior competition and positioned themselves well in the RPI.

I can't say I feel sorry for them because they have gotten the better of my team more often than not, but all this jazz about them being a Cinderella - I didn't really buy in to that.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by justwinthisone View Post
    Ok add a smilie, really look at Utah st schedule. Did they Beat a team in the top 50? No they had a soft schedule. In the last two weeks k state beat Texas, Kansas, and missouri, all tourney teams. I never said it was a goy lock. I just don't see how any idiot could put any money on Utah st. It was -2, you need to pretty much pick a winner. Call me what u will I hit that one. Didn't you?

congrats, you hit a play that wouldn't hit over the long run. Utah State beat Saint Mary's who is def better than Missouri and so what? K-State also played like junk the majority of the year outside of those two wins. Foul trouble killed Utah State

justwinthisone

congrats, you hit a play that wouldn't hit over the long run. Utah State beat Saint Mary's who is def better than Missouri and so what? K-State also played like junk the majority of the year outside of those two wins. Foul trouble killed Utah State
    Yes I agree that they started their year very badly. I had written them off up until 2 weeks ago. But they have been playing great ball, they have tourney experience, and are just a better team all around. Who does saint marys play in the first round? They are not a top 50 team. Did you forget they beat Texas and Kansas? Do you think Utah st would even put up a fight against Kansas? I would take that play all day every day given the situation there, ie same spread, playing well, and tourney time. I don't get y you care. Did you really take Utah st or something?

headhunter34
    headhunter34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

utah st was never really in this game. i thought utah st wouldve atleast made it competitive considering they won 30 games this year and were ranked 19th. nonetheless kansas st is one of those teams that can look unstoppable when kelly and pullen are firing on all cylinders

TPowell

yes I actually do think Utah State would put up a fight against Kansas and probably win with a decent shooting night. Hard to play when your in the foul trouble USU was in. Oh well, can't control everything

justwinthisone

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    Being a fan of Nevada I know these guys well and this is no surprise to me at all. They are the typical big fish little pond team. They are a good team, but the problem is they don't schedule up enough to become battle tested for these situations. They're used to punching teams in the mouth and them not punching back. They get away with so much in the conference that they aren't getting away with tonight it's no surprise.

For example, Tai Wesley - he loves to dip the shoulder and get players to try and flop so he can get an easy score and in the WAC he'll get the blocking call. Well, tonight he couldn't do that and look what happened. He got frustrated got some early fouls and took himself out of the game.

They are a good team that just didn't challenge themselves enough and had to pile up garbage wins to get noticed and they still only garnered a 12 seed. They did play BYU and Georgetown, but did they win either...no. Most thought they were under-seeded, but I think it was about right on. Their numbers were good because they played mostly
    inferior competition and positioned themselves well in the RPI.

I can't say I feel sorry for them because they have gotten the better of my team more often than not, but all this jazz about them being a Cinderella - I didn't really buy in to that.

I agree 100 percent but we r squares bc we were on the other side of tpowell and I guess he knows all

justwinthisone

yes I actually do think Utah State would put up a fight against Kansas and probably win with a decent shooting night. Hard to play when your in the foul trouble USU was in. Oh well, can't control everything
    Haha put up a fight against Kansas.

TPowell

how did Northern Iowa do last year against kansas? I'll take this USU team over that NIU team

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

good thing I didnt bet Utah St. I told myself to never bet this team in the NCAAs ever again and it ended up working out for me!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

how did Northern Iowa do last year against kansas? I'll take this USU team over that NIU team
    Come on, TP.

dolphan34
    dolphan34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

So much for you never betting based on line movement again.

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

coin, dude I appreciated your leans when I first got here a few months ago, but I really don't believe you know anything about basketball. Did you ever play or do you have any knowledge of the strategy behind it? 2/3 of your plays are pure fade material, stop screwing with the guys on here who don't know much.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39513

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
    coin, dude I appreciated your leans when I first got here a few months ago, but I really don't believe you know anything about basketball. Did you ever play or do you have any knowledge of the strategy behind it? 2/3 of your plays are pure fade material, stop screwing with the guys on here who don't know much.