No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I just filled out a bracket

And have K-State in the FF.

That Southeast is a cluster****.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-17-11 at 04:33 AM. Reason: removed profanity

2DB187
    2DB187's Avatar Become A Pro!

somehow they are in my final four more times than not as well, they really fukked up that region....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2DB187 View Post
    somehow they are in my final four more times than not as well, they really fukked up that region....
    I'm just not a USU believer. If they were playing on their home court, I'd take them deep. They haven't beaten anyone, and have no NCAA success to speak of.

2DB187

yea the only thing that bothers me about utah st is the fact that this is that core groups last chance to get it done, but i cant overlook the talent k-st has, i mean we getting a preseason top 5 team at -2 against a freaking system team that like you said plays no one......

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

yea the only thing that bothers me about utah st is the fact that this is that core groups last chance to get it done, but i cant overlook the talent k-st has, i mean we getting a preseason top 5 team at -2 against a freaking system team that like you said plays no one......
    People have kind of forgotten how good Pullen is because they've slipped under the radar.

What do you think about Notre Dame?

2DB187

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    People have kind of forgotten how good Pullen is because they've slipped under the radar.

What do you think about Notre Dame?

i mean they a tough team but i got the same issues with them as i have with pit every year.....bunch of big strong boys that play rough and all it takes is a ref that doesnt let them bang like they do in the big east and boom done, think they got a decent draw to get to the sweet 16 but i have Purdue beating them, which isnt a insult im pretty high on Purdue....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

i mean they a tough team but i got the same issues with them as i have with pit every year.....bunch of big strong boys that play rough and all it takes is a ref that doesnt let them bang like they do in the big east and boom done, think they got a decent draw to get to the sweet 16 but i have Purdue beating them, which isnt a insult im pretty high on Purdue....
    I like Purdue, but two things: A) I don't like what I saw from them vs. MSU. They were pounded and looked like shit in that game. B) The suspended kid (can't think of his name) is a good defender. Distraction. I think they get to the Sweet 16, but I honestly see ND knocking them out.

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

Utah St. sucks but I still have them potentially winning. Tomorrow will really depend on Pullen.

2DB187

honestly didnt know anyone was suspended but i like nba talent and purdue got a couple of those, not to mention they also guys who came back to get it done this year....i never put any stock into conf tourney games where one team is securely in with a good seed and one team needs some wins. what good would have it done them to make a run in the big 10 tourney? very good coach, experienced nba talent, and guys that came back for this = i like their chances against nd...

could be that i have always hated the irish (even before i married a irish girl) or could be that im selling a lot of big east teams pretty early for some reason , or hopefully im just right but who knows..ive always said the more you know about college hoops the worse off you are filling out a bracket

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

honestly didnt know anyone was suspended but i like nba talent and purdue got a couple of those, not to mention they also guys who came back to get it done this year....i never put any stock into conf tourney games where one team is securely in with a good seed and one team needs some wins. what good would have it done them to make a run in the big 10 tourney? very good coach, experienced nba talent, and guys that came back for this = i like their chances against nd...

could be that i have always hated the irish (even before i married a irish girl) or could be that im selling a lot of big east teams pretty early for some reason , or hopefully im just right but who knows..ive always said the more you know about college hoops the worse off you are filling out a bracket
    Couldn't agree more.

Night, Banker. Hope you check in again tomorrow.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Loss money on kstate

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I refuse to bet UTAH STATE in the NCAA they bone me every single fking year. And I told myself im not playing them this year in the NCAA

BigOrangeBrother
    BigOrangeBrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brackets are in, got the next two days off, meeting my buds at the sports bar.....God I love NCAA tourny time!!! Ready to make a little money!!