iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ncaab goy

BELMONT ML +190

You can grab the +5 if you're a pussy, but Belmont wins this game by DD.

That's all, have a good night SBR.

Miners26

iceminers26

fkn losers on this site, only lookin to bash...but if someone posts a respectable/winning play they are clueless and shut the **** up.

I don't care, you all can go **** yourself but before you do make sure to bet Belmont.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11867

I like the play, only thing that scares me is they seem like the popular dog play. Even ESPN is touting them as a strong upset possibility

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    I like the play, only thing that scares me is they seem like the popular dog play. Even ESPN is touting them as a strong upset possibility
    not reg season, I have that same fear during that time of year but this is the postseason and trust me, Belmont is a class above these fks from Madison.

iceminers26

ATTN: LOSERS OF SBR (99% of you fkn)

Belmont

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Ice, not doubting your abilities but for us that have not watch Belmont play what makes them the play? They haven't exactly played anybody other than Vandy and Tenny early in the year and they lost by near DD.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Ice, not doubting your abilities but for us that have not watch Belmont play what makes them the play? They haven't exactly played anybody other than Vandy and Tenny early in the year and they lost by near DD.
    In short version, Belmont can score....Wisky cannot. Trust me on this one, its not a loser.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Good luck, ICE. I think Wisconsin wins this game comfortably. They'll control the pace, keep things half-court, stay efficient and not turn the ball over like usual, and frustrate Belmont into playing their style.

I think the total of 126 says it all. If Belmont were to truly win this game, books would have it around 135 IMHO.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Good luck, ICE. I think Wisconsin wins this game comfortably. They'll control the pace, keep things half-court, stay efficient and not turn the ball over like usual, and frustrate Belmont into playing their style. I think the total of 126 says it all. If Belmont were to truly win this game, books would have it around 135 IMHO.
    Thanks bud but Belmont wins SU, moved to EOG because the majority on her are fkn clueless; figured I would throw a bone which most will end up losing my the end of the tourney anyways.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope you're right!!! Go Atlantic Sun Conference! My ETSU Bucs won it last year

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Thanks bud but Belmont wins SU, moved to EOG because the majority on her are fkn clueless; figured I would throw a bone which most will end up losing my the end of the tourney anyways.
    This board gets more juvenile by the second.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

All hail Gods gift to gambling. Thank you so much for the play.

2DB187
    2DB187's Avatar Become A Pro!

one of the few ppl worth listening to around here when it comes to college hoops...how did you do this year ice? im sure well, this season was pretty gravy ....gl with all your tourney action....

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by 2DB187 View Post
    one of the few ppl worth listening to around here when it comes to college hoops...how did you do this year ice? im sure well, this season was pretty gravy ....gl with all your tourney action....
    fk tried sending a PM to keep it under wraps, but are you my favorite poster from the past?

2DB187

fk tried sending a PM to keep it under wraps, but are you my favorite poster from the past?

im flattered that you say that

OF COARSE

2DB187

im on post review so it takes a minute for this shit to go through and i guess i cant pm either cause i tried to hit you up......

iceminers26

im flattered that you say that OF COARSE
    fkin rights buddy, missed ya Banker

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Aye pal, you cannot name one player on Belmont.

Aye pal, you are only fading Wisconsin cause they suck in tourney and shit the bed against State.

Aye pal, you're going to stomp your feet when no one responds after 11 minutes, but there is an average of 1 total post every 2 hours in NCAAB forum at eog.

Shit play.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    Aye pal, you cannot name one player on Belmont. Aye pal, you are only fading Wisconsin cause they suck in tourney and shit the bed against State. Aye pal, you're going to stomp your feet when no one responds after 11 minutes, but there is an average of 1 total post every 2 hours in NCAAB forum at eog. Shit play.
    please stop by later tonight to chime in when Belmont rolls Whisky, nothing wrong with being on thw wrong side but make sure you're a man about it and come back.

2DB187

love the confidence....

i cant love this game like i want to, i was putting Belmont to advance in all my brackets early in the week but i hate when a dog becomes so trendy, they can certainly match up but i dont like when a fav sees everyone doubting them....

on a side note i love when other ppl know nothing about a team they assume you know nothing about that team, crazy.......

im liking wash, xavier, wofford (i am a pussy and will take the 8.5 even though i think they can win) probably a few more, think ill sprinkle a little on Belmont ml just because you seem to really believe it....

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Belmont is big they have big guys and their bench will roll circles over wisconsin. Belmont was my sleeper last fall and now they are in a great situation. Not the best draw they could of asked for but nonetheless a very very winnable spot.

This was one of the games I was waiting to see who Belmont would draw

Lets get this ICE I agree with you 100%

iceminers26

love the confidence.... i cant love this game like i want to, i was putting Belmont to advance in all my brackets early in the week but i hate when a dog becomes so trendy, they can certainly match up but i dont like when a fav sees everyone doubting them.... on a side note i love when other ppl know nothing about a team they assume you know nothing about that team, crazy....... im liking wash, xavier, wofford (i am a pussy and will take the 8.5 even though i think they can win) probably a few more, think ill sprinkle a little on Belmont ml just because you seem to really believe it....
    you must be my long lost brother because I took Wash deep in a few brackets and threw X going deep in a couple plus totally agree with Wofford, we just missed last year with my play on them ATS and ML by 1 point on the ML>

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

you must be my long lost brother because I took Wash deep in a few brackets and threw X going deep in a couple plus totally agree with Wofford, we just missed last year with my play on them ATS and ML by 1 point on the ML>
    Like X, but don't see them beating Syracuse. They aren't very deep. Holloway would have to have a monster game.

iceminers26

Gonna get Bobby and Zeta on this play as well, we are all gonna be winners.

2DB187

yea i remember we both liked them against wiscy last year, lot of same team back against a one trick pony, gotta love it...i got wash going to the elite 8 in almost all my brackets and not even sure geo deserves to be here, huskies deep and experienced , only thing that bothers me is having to play unc in N.C. (where they like 27-1 all time in the tourney) ....

i got xavier beating marq and cuse, hard not to like a team that played tough last year and has a point that can ball......i really like the 5dimes prop with A-10 winning more than 2 games

not surprising we like a lot of the same teams, like i said you one of the few guys on this site worth listening to when it comes to this shit.....

2DB187

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Like X, but don't see them beating Syracuse. They aren't very deep. Holloway would have to have a monster game.

depth isnt really a big issue to me this time of year, i mean yea if someone gets in foul trouble, but the timeouts are so long you really dont gotta be all that deep...honestly i really havnt been sold on cuse all year, im half tempted to take the points with ind st cause i think they run pretty good zone beater sets......

iceminers26

might as well get the after party started since we know the outcome

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

depth isnt really a big issue to me this time of year, i mean yea if someone gets in foul trouble, but the timeouts are so long you really dont gotta be all that deep...honestly i really havnt been sold on cuse all year, im half tempted to take the points with ind st cause i think they run pretty good zone beater sets......
    True.

iceminers26

no time for haters, go hang out with your girl or visit Brock's thead.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

good luck el

iceminers26

Since I'm pretty much saying fk the new SBR, after this play hits I will be joining the KING's army, yes I'm stating that I will let Foldy have my rights.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

fkn losers on this site, only lookin to bash...but if someone posts a respectable/winning play they are clueless and shut the **** up.

I don't care, you all can go **** yourself but before you do make sure to bet Belmont.
    Your play will lose and you're a ******* idiot for thinking it's a +EV play. ******* dumbass.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Your play will lose and you're a ******* idiot for thinking it's a +EV play. ******* dumbass.
    obviously you didn't see my ncaab thread from last year, first day to end of the year, but I'll let it pass because you are dumb enough to be a PSU fan let alone pick winners. Go PITT>

iceminers26

and enough with this +/even bullshit from you fks, it boils down to wins and loses, that's all.

123 Last