FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Frozen's 2011 Tournament Picks

last year the early rounds were pretty solid for me and continued at a decent pace to end march madness up a few bucks and hopefully we can repeat that....if only those mountaineers woulda beat doooook last year, these picks coulda been coming from the defending SBR bracket champ....but we know how that turned out (a doooook slaughterfest as wvu chooses to play worst game of the year......)

1st Round
    west virginia -2 WINNER
    -clemson is tired and were expected to win that opening game to save face, this is another story plus they're going up against a team led by bobby huggins...i just hope the boys from west virginia bring their shot with them as that is was limits their play usually

washington -5.5
    -georgia doesn't even desrve to be in the dance, and after watching several of their games this year, simply not impressed....wazzu on the otherhand are coming off a MONSTER pac 10 title win and get back the punk guard who was busted for buying beer for underage kids, which will allow gus johnson's boy ISAIAH THOMAS, to get some extra rest here and there and be able to go 110% for when he's in the game....WAZZU MY SLEEPER PICK TO THE ELITE 8....(i just hope they don't pulla typical top pac 10 team tradition, of shitting the bed and going home early.....)

gonzaga +1.5
    -the red storm had a GREAT year with slick back hair lavin leading them, but their time has come, especially with the loss of one of their go to men...even with the claims that the team will rally together and make up for the loss in production, i just think the mature mark few team will get it done and the big man robert sacre down low will be just too much...plus the cross country travel for the boys from NYC and the fact they are gonna be playing way above sea level in denver with the thin air, coulda cause problems

UNLV -1.5
    -i'm a big illini fan as spent 5 years of life there but as many of you know, especially FLYING ILLINI, i hate the core of this team, the 3 seniors:

1-mr im a big puss and play liek 3' tall YET i'm 7' mike tisdale.....
    2-mr i play AWFUL D, can't hit wide open 15 footers and have trouble cleaning up the glass YET i thought about
    declaring for the draft last year mike davis...
    3-lastly, mr i play when i want as IM THE BEST THERE EVER WAS FROM CHITOWN demetri mccamey....

put those three "studs" together and you get the 2010-2011 illini leaders....this was the team we waitied 3 years for and expected a final 4 trip???? after that rant, i just don't think once again we will show up and the runnin rebs led by the ex illini lon kruger will bring in his scrappy team and send us packing by atleast 6 points...unlv ALWAYS shows up in march and i expect the same this year

additional plays will be added throughout the days

hopefully we can get out to a nice start on thursday and continue it into the night and all day friday....
    Last edited by FrozenMAN; 03-17-11 at 06:59 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Illusion gave FrozenMAN 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!

good start to the day i what appeared to be a loss early on from what i watched during lunch today....might add another later.....

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!

adding:

Texas A&M PICK
    -the noles will get singelton back but he's not 100% and i think he will try to do too much and that will hurt them...