BigTenBets10
    BigTenBets10's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNC Asheville vs. Arkansas Little Rock

Going to make a small play on UNC Asheville ML -175 just to make this first game a little interesting. UNC ASH. is a much better team all around and have played tougher competition all season long. I am not totally confident that UNC Ash. can cover four points, and these play in games can be very close. This is why I am going to put my money on the better overall team and take the moneyline. Thoughts? is there anyone out there who actually believes that Arkansas Little Rock can win this game.

alexn
    alexn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenBets10 View Post
    Going to make a small play on UNC Asheville ML -175 just to make this first game a little interesting. UNC ASH. is a much better team all around and have played tougher competition all season long. I am not totally confident that UNC Ash. can cover four points, and these play in games can be very close. This is why I am going to put my money on the better overall team and take the moneyline. Thoughts? is there anyone out there who actually believes that Arkansas Little Rock can win this game.
    I'm on Little Rock and UAB tomorrow. I think both have a good chance of winning outright so why not take the points.