d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Could be. Spread won't be more than 4.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

This won't even matter b/c Georgia beats them in the first round. Washington plays no defense.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

If you want a good over, check out Texas/Oakland. 153 might seem like a lot but Oakland *WANTS* this game to go into the 100s.

ND25
    ND25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Really like Washington but they can play pretty dumb at times. I think they would beat UNC too but I have a feeling they go down in the 1st round.
    yeah who knows. lot of people think washington will beat UNC but wash is so dumb sometimes and they first have to win in round 1.

GoCougs!
    GoCougs!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11292

I have watched almost all of the UW's games this year. They are a very talented team, but have underachieved all year. Their coach is a great recruiter, but an average coach. Watch them try to run a half court set and you can see they have no idea what they are doing. They throw up 3 pointers, and sometimes do very well, but they settle for these three pointers as well. If they get into an uptempo "race", they should win. If the game is slowed down and they have to play basketball, they will lose. MBA is the most overrated player to ever get 1st team Pac-10. The guy can't make a layup. Half his rebounds are put backs on his own misses. This team does have some tourny experience, so that should help them get past Georgia. The NC game should be very fun to watch.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

i have huskies beating georgia unc and syracuse

BrigadierPudding
    Update your status
    BrigadierPudding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

Ken Pomeroy's Pythagorean ratings:

North Carolina . 9379
    Washington . 9323

Pretty much a pick 'em.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 478

I agree i like the huskies to make the sweet sixteen

Wreckloose
    Wreckloose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17272

I have Washington in my brackets. Crazy athletic and I think they'll be up for it.

Prop Bet Master
    The road to nowhere leads to me!
    Prop Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Washington is a better, more experienced team than North Carolina. Their adjusted defensive numbers are actually pretty good, in the top 50 in the country. The only thing is, their free throw shooting is horrible. But I like them to not only beat North Carolina, but win the next round as well and go to the Elite 8, where they will probably bow out with a respectable loss to Ohio State.

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Washington will lose to Georgia in the first round.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Good call on the Over. Seems like people are catching on that Washington is going to make some noise this year. How could Washington be a #7 seed while San Diego State is a #2. Come on, really?
    Size is a big problem for Washington. Size, defense, and athleticism are Georgia's strengths. Washington does not match up well against Georgia.

Leslie is the most athletic guy in college basketball. He is just now getting rolling too. Unstoppable.
    Last edited by WileOut; 03-15-11 at 04:57 PM.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

UW just does not have the size this year and Amaning just is not a superior college big man. He did not do much this year in a league with very few talented big men. They will get dominated on the boards if they play Carolina.

To think Carolina can outrun Washington is crazy, though. If UW scores 80 or more points they will win. I would imagine Roy Williams won't let that happen though. The practically home court for UNC also hurts UW.

tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I went back and forth on this one for a while, but the real reason I chose UNC was because Washington has been notoriously terrible at travelling this year. I've seen em in action on the road, and they're a different squad. UNC will overmatch them easily.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

no sir! you are incorrect!

SKiLLsSoLoN
    Glad to have baseball back!
    SKiLLsSoLoN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1410

I'm from Charlotte and can't wait!

linehawk
    linehawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

As much as I've enjoyed watching Washington this season, particularly throttle Cal twice, they wouldn't beat UNC in Charlotte, NC.

Geary22
    Geary22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 296

hope you're right...picked washington as well

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post

To think Carolina can outrun Washington is crazy, though. If UW scores 80 or more points they will win. I would imagine Roy Williams won't let that happen though. The practically home court for UNC also hurts UW.
    But what if the young players from North Carolina get lured into a shootout? You know Marshall and Barnes want to run, you think Roy Williams is going to stop that punk Marshall from turning it into street ball? The coach could preach all he wants but when you get these dumb athletes out there and one of their peers is challenging them what do you think they are going to do? You see it time and time again with the fights, technical fouls or a guy dunking and taunting. These guys are all hyped up on adreniline and they aren't the smartest people in the world to begin with. Some guy makes a bucket and tosses you the ball and what do you think will happen? These hood rats care about respect and they can't stand getting disrespected.

It's a home game for UNC but not really a 100% home game. Sometimes playing a "home game" like that is a lot of pressure for young players. It's like playing ahead vs playing behind with different mindsets. UNC is expected to win and some people don't do as well with that. The game is a super super road game for Washington but that might make them take it that much more serious.

Huskies +5.5
    Huskies ML +160

UNC peaked when they beat Duke @ home a few weeks ago, this team is overrated and they will lose. The Pac 10 is 3-1 so far with UCLA's tough loss to Florida. You say the Pac 10 sucks, well what about the ACC besides Duke and Carolina?

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

I've liked Washington from the beginning. They may be the Cinderella this year.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

North Carolina will be in the Sweet Sixteen!

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

STRAIGHT BET Mar 20 CBB [722] TOTAL u158-110 (WASHINGTON U vrs NORTH CAROLINA)

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Game is too early for Washington, UNC will win by double digits.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac pete View Post
    This won't even matter b/c Georgia beats them in the first round. Washington plays no defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tower View Post
    Washington will lose to Georgia in the first round.
    keep the winners coming

C-Gold

Isaiah Thomas is going to win us some money today.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Soxsfan9 View Post
    OVER!!!!
    No defense will be played by either team!!
    like it i got over 158

Brp27345
    Most likely a winner...
    Brp27345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    i have huskies beating georgia unc and syracuse
    Me as well... and losing to Ohio St. in the Elite 8... would be a nice boost to my bracket...

Isiah is the PERFECT zone buster against the 'Cuse if they get by UNC today...

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

Going to be a very good game but I think UNC pulls it out

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

ACC has looked VERY good ATS in NCAA's and OK in NIT, too.
    PAC-10 = not so hot.
    This game is in Charlotte, NC!
    NC youngsters will be UP for this game, they have had some problems and overlooked some opponents...coasted... but not this one.
    NC beat Duke for Christsake!
    NC athletes will cut off mini-Thomas, deflect his passes, take him OUT.
    NC - 4.5, BIG!

C-Gold

Why are there about 5 rows of seats by the side NC is shooting on? Is this not a big game or something?

How come they called a shooting foul on henson when he was behind the backboard... really, that's a shooting foul?

Was this last call a charge or and and 1? If so that's BS North Carolina homefield reffing.

nckid612
    nckid612's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jim Nantz blows... unc fans may remember mahktar ndiaye as the kid who said a mormon kid on utah called him the n-word in the final four and then admitted he lied about it. and hes not related to this kid but they both have a common senegalese name

unc should be able to lock this one down in 2h

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by nckid612 View Post
    Jim Nantz blows... unc fans may remember mahktar ndiaye as the kid who said a mormon kid on utah called him the n-word in the final four and then admitted he lied about it. and hes not related to this kid but they both have a common senegalese name

Common scumbags from the same failed continent. That's a pretty sick thing to do, and makes him worthy of being called anything including what he dreamed of.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tight game

I say Wash takes them in second half

First 12