face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

belmont moneyline

Belmont has been kicking ass all year, completely under the radar. they never get the chance to play the really top teams, they will beat this clumsy boring team by 5

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

clumsy? They value the basketball way too much to lose this game

gohabsgo
    gohabsgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I like belmont too, will be on it

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

belmont

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

I dont get this line. Maybe this game will be close and Belmont will cover but no way they beat Wisonsin.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I have Belmont advancing in the "second" round.

Prop Bet Master
    The road to nowhere leads to me!
    Prop Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wisconsin struggles away from home. That offensive performance against Penn State in the Big Ten Tournament was just pathetic. They barely beat 13 seed Wofford in the First Round of the NCAA Tournament last season before getting blown out by 12 seed Cornell in the Second Round. Belmont dominated the Atlantic Sun, going 19-1 in conference play and winning their conference tournament. They've won 12 games in a row and are 21-1 in their last 22 games. They went toe to toe with Tennessee on the road twice and lost by 9 points at Vanderbilt. They average 80.4 points per game while only giving up 61.9 points per game. They pretty much live and die by the 3 pointer. Only the offensive juggernaut Virginia Military made more 3 pointers than them this season. To make a long story short, it could be another early exit for Wisconsin or at least a cover for Belmont. Belmont plus the points looks pretty good.

gafl
    gafl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 706

Belmont has gotten the respect of the oddsmakers. One of the more interesting first round games.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

You will pay if you take wisconsin to cover in this game, mark my words. I look for something special when trying to scout underdogs that have a chance to win in the tourney, and the way belmonts been trampling competition in its league, there are some seriously lopsided scores on their schedule. Also they are balanced collectively as a group which is something you need in the tourney. If wisconsin does not have amazing nights from taylor n leuer you can kiss goodbye to the big goofy badgers, and ill guarantee belmont will do everything to limit the production of both, expecially taylor. They are quick as a team and will not have much trouble guarding wisconsins heavy ball-screening offense.

officepoolguy
    officepoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Is Belmont this year's Butler?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by officepoolguy View Post
    Is Belmont this year's Butler?
    No. People are overrating them wanting them to be this year's Butler.

Who have they beat?

Since when does "losing" a game to an average Tenn. team by a few points get so much credibility?