I filled out my bracket early today and I am not confident in any of the #1 seeds. My final four consists of: North Carolina, Texas, Louisville, and Gonzaga.

The reasons for this are simple, I believe Villanova will catch fire and take out OSU, terrible matchup for the Buckeyes. Kansas is always overrated. They have the 2 Morris brothers but their outside game is suspect. I have Louisville taking them down. Texas, who have been my champion for weeks, have the most talent in the tourney. I think they can take out Duke with there superior athletes, but I am worried about a Uconn/Texas matchup in elite 8.

Final Four team is the Gonzaga Bulldogs. They are very under seeded as an 11. This team always wins atleast 1-2 games in the tournament. St. Johns is without one of their starting 5, in Kennedy. If Zaga gets past St. J's they create a terrible matchup problem for BYU and will cruise to the Sweet 16. There, I have them meeting the Spartans. I think Florida isn't that good and Izzo always puts it together. I have Gonzaga getting past the Spartans and facing Pitt. Pitt plays in the Big East but I feel that Gonzaga has their best team in years. This #11 seed should be a #6 at worst.