donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

NCAA PICKED A BAD YR TO EXPAND TO 68 Teams

There isnt even 5 good teams in all of basketball!! I feel bad for the selection committee..

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I agree this won't be one of the best tournaments ever but it'll still be a good one to watch and bet on.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

any know if Illinois is getting in?

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

RollPlayer
    RollPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously, this year the bubble is so soft. It should pay off somewhere down the line though

dovlon
    dovlon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes but that means anyone can win the tournament and there will be a lot of upsets which will be fun to watch.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I agree this won't be one of the best tournaments ever but it'll still be a good one to watch and bet on.
    It actually make its better, when its not obvious who is going to win.

Think about it, would you rather something predictable, or unpredictable????????

If you like predictability go watch a chick flick.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Yup, all these top 20 teams are so beatable, they can't even beat scrubs which should be fun to watch.

Maybe we'll have a low seed win the whole thing.

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

It would be great to see a team no body cares about to win the whole thing. Like a Ivy seed

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Id just like to see some good hoops, idk how unpredictable it is, the top 2 teams will still roll and at the end that's all that matters, ohio state and kansas. The only reason to expand was for the ncaa and vegas to make extra cash

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea like arkansas pine bluff or something strange

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

A 16 seed wins a game this year

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

think of all the morons that wanted 128 teams

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

I agree, not many teams that play great this year.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    It actually make its better, when its not obvious who is going to win.

Think about it, would you rather something predictable, or unpredictable????????

If you like predictability go watch a chick flick.
    I think you misunderstood what I said. It definitely won't be on the best tournaments as for skill wise but it'll still be good to watch.

I don't see how anyone can put a future on a team to win the whole thing this year because your right it is so unpredictable and no one knows who going to win it all better yet who is going to be in the Elite 8.

For all we know this might be the year a 16 seed finally beats the 1 seed in the opening round. Its that unpredictable your right. If you play your cards right and play your dogs in the right spot theres serious money to win this year. I'm looking forward for the opening rounds next week and the match ups on Sunday evening.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree, I think this is gonna be a great tourney, hopefully another mid major makes the final four or something

InTheRed
    InTheRed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17680

I'd take a look at the mid majors. That's where the 4 teams make a difference.

WAC is getting two this year possibly.
    MWC is getting 2-3
    CAA is getting 2-3, with 4-5 teams worthy of a sport (23 wins)
    A-10 is getting a couple.

When you get more of the mid majors in, it makes the sport better and more fun to watch.

Whats more exciting? the 11th Big East team? or a team like George Mason making a run?

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by InTheRed View Post
    I'd take a look at the mid majors. That's where the 4 teams make a difference. WAC is getting two this year possibly. MWC is getting 2-3 CAA is getting 2-3, with 4-5 teams worthy of a sport (23 wins) A-10 is getting a couple. When you get more of the mid majors in, it makes the sport better and more fun to watch. Whats more exciting? the 11th Big East team? or a team like George Mason making a run?
    agree with that...

i'd rather see utep get in there, then a team like penn state or some crap thats gonna lose in round 1

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I just think the talent is more spread out, and also the guys that should be in college are playing in the NBA

ebbearsfb1

1 and done killed college hoops

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I agree with the original post. This year, there doesn't seem to be one powerhouse, clear cut favorite to win it all...but a group of 8-10 teams that could all win it once at the Elite Eight. My pick is Kansas to win it all.

Also, this bubble is very very soft. For example, the A-10 had a down year besides Temple and Xavier. Richmond, Dayton, Rhode Island, UMass, and Charlotte all underachieved and weren't really in the conversation for an at-large spot (maybe Richmond with a win today vs. Temple). Seems like the above-average teams in the mid-majors didn't have great seasons as a whole and it's making the bubble look really soft.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I agree with the original post. This year, there doesn't seem to be one powerhouse, clear cut favorite to win it all...but a group of 8-10 teams that could all win it once at the Elite Eight. My pick is Kansas to win it all.

Also, this bubble is very very soft. For example, the A-10 had a down year besides Temple and Xavier. Richmond, Dayton, Rhode Island, UMass, and Charlotte all underachieved and weren't really in the conversation for an at-large spot (maybe Richmond with a win today vs. Temple). Seems like the above-average teams in the mid-majors didn't have great seasons as a whole and it's making the bubble look really soft.
    Lunardi has Richmond in already...I personally think they are fine even with a loss today.