LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Louisville

Do we have your attention yet?

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

great comeback. tommorow will be a good game.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

not really, nothing against Louisville but notre dame just simply was not hitting wide open shots in the 2nd, i blame sbr posters calling the game a lock. i just hope louisville wins the big east, because i hate kemba walker

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Uconn and Louiville are both playing great obviously. Just shows you how tough tournament play is. I would say they are the 4th and 5th best teams in the big east.

Iona
    Iona's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 49643

Great effort in the 2H to win last night.

Alan Boston was on a radio show this week and stated that Louisville was his sleeper team and that he may make a future bet on them to win it all.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not very happy...Much rather be playing those clowns from ND tonight than Louisville.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nope. Rooting for you guys to beat Uconn though.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha I hope UL does win tonight so they can say they are the best team in the best conference but still #2 in the state of Kentucky. Cards will always be UK's little brother.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

lol #2? You guys were so desperate for attention that you had to hire the biggest prick in college basketball.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

i posted like a month and half ago when they beat Pitt that if this team can win out and make some noise in the big east tourney, they deserve a #1 seed.....looks like a big possibility given purdue/nd and the others are all struggling...DA VILLE IS FOR REAL!

HR Paperstacks

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    lol #2? You guys were so desperate for attention that you had to hire the biggest prick in college basketball.
    The only people that think he is a prick are the guys who's asses he kicks on the court and on the recruiting trail. Calipari was the last thing UL wanted to see at UK because you know he's gonna spank that ass, this aint memphis brotha.

Kustac
    Kustac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville is very good and plays exciting ball but the fans need to relax, I think some of them would say take Louisville over the Knicks today

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

A 24-8 record....no attention deserved

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by HR Paperstacks View Post
    The only people that think he is a prick are the guys who's asses he kicks on the court and on the recruiting trail. Calipari was the last thing UL wanted to see at UK because you know he's gonna spank that ass, this aint memphis brotha.

Lot of talk for a guy with ZERO final 4's

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    i posted like a month and half ago when they beat Pitt that if this team can win out and make some noise in the big east tourney, they deserve a #1 seed.....looks like a big possibility given purdue/nd and the others are all struggling...DA VILLE IS FOR REAL!
    U arent serious are u?? #1 seed LOL they will be lucky to be a 2 seed!! I think they are a 3 after they lose tonight!!

Kustac

HR and TPowell what are you arguing about? didn't Kentucky go to Louisville and beat them by 15 this year on their home court? any college basketball fan knows the which program wins historically (Kentucky). so you can't be arguing history or this year its no contest; that said Louisville MAY WELL get revenge if they match up in NCAA this year and don't be surprised if the comittee does it as UL a 2 seed and Kentucky a 3 if both win their conference tourney

TPowell

Drexel beat Louisville by a sizable margin at home too. That matters why? Conference play is when the season starts. Non-conference play is for chumps

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

UConn rolls. Team is on fire. They are a team of destiny.

Kustac

sorry sir you have no arguement that Louisville is better historically or even this year when they lost by 15 at home, this from someone who enjoys watching both teams

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Lot of talk for a guy with ZERO final 4's
    Calipari has 0 final 4's?

HR Paperstacks

Quote Originally Posted by Kustac View Post
    HR and TPowell what are you arguing about? didn't Kentucky go to Louisville and beat them by 15 this year on their home court? any college basketball fan knows the which program wins historically (Kentucky). so you can't be arguing history or this year its no contest; that said Louisville MAY WELL get revenge if they match up in NCAA this year and don't be surprised if the comittee does it as UL a 2 seed and Kentucky a 3 if both win their conference tourney
    Im all for a rematch bring it on. There is a guy who covers UK hoops and he predicted that UL would win the big east tourney and that the two teams would meet in a regional final in the big dance.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Calipari has 0 final 4's?

look it up smartass

Kustac

Quote Originally Posted by HR Paperstacks View Post
    Im all for a rematch bring it on. There is a guy who covers UK hoops and he predicted that UL would win the big east tourney and that the two teams would meet in a regional final in the big dance.
    I wasn't aware any sports writer had already predicted it, but I'm saying it would be in the Regional semi's IF both win their tourney
    NCAA loves these big rival pairings from separate conferences

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    not really, nothing against Louisville but notre dame just simply was not hitting wide open shots in the 2nd, i blame sbr posters calling the game a lock. i just hope louisville wins the big east, because i hate kemba walker
    Whats there to hate about Kemba Walker? This makes no sense to me at all. The kid is a stud thats all theres to it.

Go Huskies tonight!!

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

these cardiac cards always keep u on edge.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Louisville wins tonight. 4 games in 4 days will be far to tough a challenge against an up tempo Louisville squad. Louisville should lock up a 2 seed with a win tonight!

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Very good team they can make some noise in tourney

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I saw a stat that stated, "No Team has won 5 games in as many days to win Big East Tourny."

Makes me hesitant to take UConn

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

such an easy team to fall in love with...

really didn't intend for this thread to get turned into a uk/ul debate...

a game played over 3 months ago has zero impact on what would happen now. I have no clue why these experts (especially doug gottlieb) always compares teams going all the way back to non conf games. Those games mean absolutely nothing this time of the year, season does not start until conference play (as tpowell mentioned)

Going to be a fun game tonight, and no matter what Im proud of this team...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I saw a stat that stated, "No Team has won 5 games in as many days to win Big East Tourny."

Makes me hesitant to take UConn
    well cuse won 4 in 4, and the tournament just expanded to 16 teams a few years back...

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK. Makes sense.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I really don't thing the 5 in 5 is going to play that much of a role. As pitino said louisville is exhausted as well after that game last night. Rick is a great coach when it comes down to shutting down stars, Kemba's still going to get his but lets see how those freshman respond to our relentless defense...

It hard for Kemba to get going against the matchup zone, he's clearly a much better player against a man to man defense....

HR Paperstacks

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    such an easy team to fall in love with...

really didn't intend for this thread to get turned into a uk/ul debate...

a game played over 3 months ago has zero impact on what would happen now. I have no clue why these experts (especially doug gottlieb) always compares teams going all the way back to non conf games. Those games mean absolutely nothing this time of the year, season does not start until conference play (as tpowell mentioned)

Going to be a fun game tonight, and no matter what Im proud of this team...
    Probably my fault that it got started, but as a UK fan I have to give you guys shit, i mean its a rivalry after all.

You guys are way off point on saying that OOC doesnt mean anything and that season doesnt start til conference play. Thats just plain retarded. Both are very important to your overall resume.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

HR Paperstacks,

It more for the smaller schools just to have that win on their resume because they can't get those big wins in conference.

Also my point is that teams are so different from nov to march, and the development it so great that those non conference games are irrelevant.

whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

If UConn can slow down Siva they have a great chance to win. If not they could be behind the whole game.

12 Last