BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

3* Harvard/Princeton 2H over 69

BiffTFinancial

3* Richmond/Temple under 126' - WINNER

3-0 +10u start. Sparty looking rough, that will be a loss. rooting for tons of elimination FTs in the Ivy.

BiffTFinancial

3* Harvard/Princeton 2H over 69 - LOSER (68 points)
    3* Michigan State -3 - LOSER

3-2 +3.4u. good thing that OSU over worked out.

pending
    3* Kent State -1
    3* SDSU -3

BiffTFinancial

3* Harvard/Princeton 2H over 69 - LOSER (68 points)
    3* Michigan State -3 - LOSER

3-2 +3.4u. good thing that OSU over worked out.

pending
    3* Kent State -1
    3* SDSU -3

whutchuwant
    whutchuwant's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    3* Harvard/Princeton 2H over 69 - LOSER (68 points) 3* Michigan State -3 - LOSER 3-2 +3.4u. good thing that OSU over worked out. pending 3* Kent State -1 3* SDSU -3
    MSU screwed the poosch...WTF

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by whutchuwant View Post

MSU screwed the poosch...WTF
    yeah. i guess we can blame it on the Kalin Lucas injury. more likely, it was riding Sparty one game too long. MSU was a bad pick.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

biff, take the free 21 pts. Blazers/Hawks over
    87.5 2nd H

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

OK Pacocn on it

pacocn

rick hopefully i will be hotter on nba than
    the track, man i was close, but just hit a couple.

pacocn

rick lets cash hopefully biff gets on it too

pacocn

biff and rick, cash that blazer/hawks 2nd H over
    with comfort

Rick22

Thanks Pacocn

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

gl b

pacocn

no problem rick we will get more tomorrow

BiffTFinancial

hey, fellas, sorry i missed that NBA 2H play, but thanks pacocn for posting it. i was knuckle-deep in the MAC final and a bottle of Jameson at that point.

4-3 +3.1u on the day, 18-15 +7.3u for Championship Week. man, the difference between 4-3 and 5-2 is huge. another bucket for Kent or either Harvard or Princeton changes the final card a lot. Kent missed 11 of 23 FTS, that's not like them. three easy winners, one lucky winner (UM/OSU over), one bad pick (Sparty), two close losers (Kent, Ivy 2H over). oh well, i shouldn't complain about a positive day.

Rick22

Will be wrapping up things here in the Sunshine state and heading north tomorrow. Looking forward to the marathon Thurs and Fri. Maybe even some NIT action now that I think about it. Anyway it will be nice. Take care guys.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
    Will be wrapping up things here in the Sunshine state and heading north tomorrow. Looking forward to the marathon Thurs and Fri. Maybe even some NIT action now that I think about it. Anyway it will be nice. Take care guys.
    have a safe trip, Rick.

BiffTFinancial

lines are out. going to take my daughter to breakfast and think them over for awhile. initially, i lean:

Richmond -4'
    Dayton/UR under 125'
    think that's UR, 65-55

Duke/UNC under 145'
    think Duke wins by a couple, so ATS a coinflip

Florida -1'
    until Kentucky hires a coach, they're going to struggle away from home

pacocn

biff, hope u had a good breakfast to soak up
    some of that jamieson. I'm with u on the unders
    and i am considering fla, but it is now at -2.

pacocn

going to have a few pony plays later,
    but going to be very selective

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    biff, hope u had a good breakfast to soak up some of that jamieson. I'm with u on the unders and i am considering fla, but it is now at -2.
    breakfast was great, thanks. i just opened new thread. i may not play either under. i like Richmond a lot, probably more than the under (esp when there might be elimination game FTs at the end, definitely a possibility if this game is 6+ points apart in the final few minutes, which i think it will be). also like Florida even at -2. without Lamb, i think Gators by 8-10.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

lines are out. going to take my daughter to breakfast and think them over for awhile. initially, i lean: Richmond -4' Dayton/UR under 125' think that's UR, 65-55 Duke/UNC under 145' think Duke wins by a couple, so ATS a coinflip Florida -1' until Kentucky hires a coach, they're going to struggle away from home
    1. They have a great coach and the road woes this season are not his fault.
    2. They struggled in TRUE road games not neutral court games.
    3. They dont call it Catlanta for nothing, they will have 18-20k fans there today.

I agree with the UF pick by the way wasnt trying to rip on that, just trying to school you with some info about the bolded part

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by HR Paperstacks View Post
    1. They have a great coach and the road woes this season are not his fault. 2. They struggled in TRUE road games not neutral court games. 3. They dont call it Catlanta for nothing, they will have 18-20k fans there today. I agree with the UF pick by the way wasnt trying to rip on that, just trying to school you with some info about the bolded part
    well, part of my statement was sarcasm for the sake of the joke, and part is the fact that Calipari is overrated. you have to admit, it's a 5* joke. well, maybe 4*. if i couldn't goof on guys like Lester Miles and Calipari and Coach K and Rick Barnes and Pitino, life just wouldn't be the same. i don't have a specific problem with Cal, i've actually met him before and he's a good guy.

beyond that, UK is one of the 5 most talented teams in the nation, and yet they aren't a top 5 team and will likely exit the tourney early relative to their talent level. part is coaching, part is the fact that chemistry requires more than a year to develop (like Notre Dame, a team much better than the sum of its parts) and UK's model involves having your best players only be around for a year. all i know is that i never bet against UK at home this year but i did just fine fading them on the road (and your point is well-made that this is no road game). i think that Calipari is a better than average to good coach, but not a great coach.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

well, part of my statement was sarcasm for the sake of the joke, and part is the fact that Calipari is overrated. you have to admit, it's a 5* joke. well, maybe 4*. if i couldn't goof on guys like Lester Miles and Calipari and Coach K and Rick Barnes and Pitino, life just wouldn't be the same. i don't have a specific problem with Cal, i've actually met him before and he's a good guy.

beyond that, UK is one of the 5 most talented teams in the nation, and yet they aren't a top 5 team and will likely exit the tourney early relative to their talent level. part is coaching, part is the fact that chemistry requires more than a year to develop (like Notre Dame, a team much better than the sum of its parts) and UK's model involves having your best players only be around for a year. all i know is that i never bet against UK at home this year but i did just fine fading them on the road (and your point is well-made that this is no road game). i think that Calipari is a better than average to good coach, but not a great coach.
    Fair enough.

First 12