ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

You've gonna be kidding me

virginia blows a 10 point lead with 40 seconds left to miami

ohio blows a 9 point lead with less than 2 minutes left to ball state

then today

georgia blows a 13 point lead 6 minutes

nd blows a 14 point half time lead, and there suppose to be one of the top teams in the country??

gotta be a joke

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Yeah I was just sitting here thinking about all the favorites that were up at HT only to lose the game.....I think I lost count at 8 or so......It's pathetic that these kids cant finish 40 mins of basketball.....The favs put forth all their effort in the first half and then give up at HT thinking their lead would hold.....the underdogs come out sluggish and turn it on after the motivational halftime speech

I'm through playing conference games....theres no money to be made....unless your vegas......You cant handicap piss poor effort of 19 year old streetballers....

I've also noticed the ones already in the NCAA dont give any effort to win their conference tourney since theyre a lock anyway...they'd rather get nocked out so they can have a lay off to run orgies on their girlfriends and smoke weed.....

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

It's the same problem out of sports......I watch 19-24 year old kids come into the fire/rescue service and think they dont have to put forth the effort and everything should be spoon-fed to them.....wasn't that way when I first came on...and that was only 15 years ago!!!!! How much society has changed with the introduction of cell phones, social networking, video games etc......these kids would rather entertain themselves than to put forth the effort into succeeding