rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Notre dame and San Diego state

Honestly can someone please explain to me why both these teams aren't the play for today?

I'm thinking of throwing 1,000.00 on San Diego and another 1000 on notre dame.. I really don't see how they can lose these today.

Any advice would be gladly appreciated .

SmokinGood
    SmokinGood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Notre Dame is a trap game....be careful...This season they have been average playing back to back. They are not an athletic team at all.Also, they live and die by the 3...and you cant win a BIG EAST tournament like that

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinGood View Post
    Notre Dame is a trap game....be careful...This season they have been average playing back to back. They are not an athletic team at all.Also, they live and die by the 3...and you cant win a BIG EAST tournament like that
    Hmm and San Diego?

Morrisbettor
    Morrisbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

I agree that Notre Dame could be a trap game, if nothing else than the line should be more around the 4 or 5 number based on the way they are playing. That being said I am willing to take a gamble.

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

I don't see San Diego State losing, better hammer that pk before the line moves late.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

UNLV has played SDSU tough this season and the game is in Vegas. Be careful with that one.

As for Notre Dame, I loved them this morning but after seeing threads like this one starting to pop up, I like them less and less.