MADIZM036
    CAUTION: WATCH YOUR GIRL
    MADIZM036's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Cincinnati vs Notre Dame

what do you think?

Cincinnati seems to be clicking on all cylinders. Finally jelling at the right time.
    Everyone knows that the Bearcats have relied on their vicious defense to win games. but as of late, their offense is picking up a bit. and what is scarier, is their defense is getting even better.

Notre Dame beats teams by running up the score in transition and then kill the 3 pointers. And Ben Hansbrough is the master of this offense.

In the 1st game between these teams, UC let ND shoot 50% from 3 and STILL only lost by 8. AND they held Hansbrough to 1 of 8 from the field, but put him on the line 12 times & he hit 11. In that game UCs Yancy Gates was benched for "lack of hustle" and Dion Dixon played like crap as well, they were a combined 10 of 26 from the field.

Well both of those guys have turned it around and are on fire lately. They combined for 46 points and only missed 5 shots against South Florida.

ANYWAYS, i think this game has all the makings of a UC win. UC played like crap @ South Bend and still kept it within single digits.........lookout for the bearcats yo!

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm feeling Cincy, but notre dame is hot right now.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took ND moneyline. ND wins in a variety of fashions. They can grind it out if need be - see the Cincy win, Pitt win and Wisconsin.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

I want UC to win bad, just dont see it. Hopefully they prove me wrong, ill prob lay a little on ND and if UC wins, ill be happily shocked.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

ND is playing much better ball right now than they were when the two met last time. Although you can say the same for UC too.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    I want UC to win bad, just dont see it. Hopefully they prove me wrong, ill prob lay a little on ND and if UC wins, ill be happily shocked.
    That's how I bet the St.John's-Syracuse game. I'm a Cuse fan, but I really though STJ was going to win today. Happiest I could be with losing money.