I took montona -4 2nd half on tues. montana was down 10 at the half. With montana -4 2nd half is the same as montana +6 for the game. YOu can either wager on the game or get better odds by waiting til halftime. I look for home favorites who be trailing by 4 or more. Montana was obvious 2nd half choice as they failed to cover the first half spread. Also consider how the same did in previous game 2nd half. I took montana 2nd half because montana failed to cover2nd half of previous game and the first half. I also look at what the adjusted line is going to be at halftime. Only concern is that there are few games where the home favorite is trailing by 4 or more points. In some games, like the montana game, you can get the home favorite plus points. Instead of having montana -3, I had montana +6 because I waited til halftime.

I took nebraska -3.5 2nd half. Nebraska was down double digits at the half and came back in the 2nd and barely lost. There are always goin to be games like this. It seems like 2nd is better than wagering on the game. Goood luck with finding a favorite that is trailing by 4 or more points in the first half. You should really crack the books on 2nd half plays. Any thoughts.