POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

OKL ST @ Nebraska

Line is set Nebraska-4. Leaning OKL st plus the points as of now. Nebraska is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Oklahoma State. Nebraska is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Oklahoma State. Anyone touching this one?

mugsey15
    mugsey15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I like Nebraska alot. They are needing a couple wins to get in the ncaas. They play great defense and play very hard. I think it will be close throughout but pull away late and end up with double digit victory.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I see now way Okie State wins this game. They are terrible this year.

OSU lost to Tech, then beat Tech by 1 point at home. OSU also closed out the year with a loss to Oklahoma. FYI, Tech and Oklahoma are horrible teams in their own right.

Tough game to play. If anything, I would take Nebraska money line as I can see OSU trying to keep it close and possibly losing by 3.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Small play on OK St. for me, better talent & the big 12 doesn't want to see Nebraska succeed this year

thaman79
    thaman79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

I like NEB here. OKST only goes as Marshall Moses goes. Neb had good wins vs then #11 A&M, #2 Tex, and #24 Mizz. I know those games were at home but they won none the less. OKST can't really handle the zone as shown by the last game against Oklahoma. And Neb will used this to their advantage as they are #1 in scoring defense in the Big 12 only giving up 60.2 ppg. I know that OKST has the slight revenge in this game as the lost @ Neb 65-54 on 2-12. But still think the defense of Neb can get it done by 6 or 7 points. Just my lil 2 cents. Good luck with our plays today.