yipper24
    yipper24's Avatar Become A Pro!

wed plays

smu -2
    mizz -10...really like this one

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

As someone who follows mizzou, though I think they are capable, I wouldnt really say its a "strong" play. They played them at home about three weeks ago and only won by 8 I believe. Mizzou is playing for something here but I'm not sure its the strongest of a play. I'm going to knock it down a few points and parlay it with another as 10 seems very steep.

The thing with vegas is, as you can see with 90% of the picks here, people will naturally go for favorites. All we do is rationalize why they should win by a certain amount of points since normally people have their mind set that a team is much better then another and would be damned before taking the points on the inferior team.

yipper24

i agree with you a little, i also feel mizz is playing for somthing here. i think mizz brings there a game and blows this team out early and get a little rest for tomorrow game. i actually think mizz is on the bubble, i think they think they need a couple wins in this tourny...but gl to ya

i ve been cold as ice in college latley...but doing well in the nba

BOBBYW
    BOBBYW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7198

gl..

yipper24

gl to ya bobbyw

the12thman
    the12thman's Avatar Become A Pro!

mizzou will lose because they know they don't want to play A&M in round two, they can't handle losing 8 straight times to the ags

yipper24

man that sucks for me....at least call them for me and tell them to win this one and then lose tomorrow lol

adding

g -town +3
    rutgers +10

going to bed now

i also like cinncy bearcats (dont c a line ).but i d give up to 12

gl

thaman79
    thaman79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by the12thman View Post
    mizzou will lose because they know they don't want to play A&M in round two, they can't handle losing 8 straight times to the ags
    True. They can't beat A&M. But I don't believe that is on their mind right now. I like Mizzo here. With all the noise around another Knight being ousted in Lubbock. I don't know if Tech can really get up for this game knowing their coach that coach is being let go. Tech does not have the talent to hang with Mizzo as their #1 scorer is their PG John Roberson 13.6 ppg. Mizzo won by 8 last game. I see it by 15 or 16 points this time. Good luck to all.

the12thman
    the12thman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thaman79 View Post
    True. They can't beat A&M. But I don't believe that is on their mind right now. I like Mizzo here. With all the noise around another Knight being ousted in Lubbock. I don't know if Tech can really get up for this game knowing their coach that coach is being let go. Tech does not have the talent to hang with Mizzo as their #1 scorer is their PG John Roberson 13.6 ppg. Mizzo won by 8 last game. I see it by 15 or 16 points this time. Good luck to all.

yes, but mizzou only won by 8 at mizzou, this tech team can be pesky, and will probably be going all out in their final game for the seniors as well as their coach. mizzou also can't play worth a shit away from home