hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

ORegon st at stanford

I really like the first half to go over 61 and to go over 129 for the game.

ksatch
    Stripper Faceplant
    ksatch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3052

I thought that about the Stan/Cal game too, but Stanford is sooooo sketchy. You don't know who's gonna show. A lot of youth on that team

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Why do you like the over. Stanford typically plays low scoring games. I have watched them a few times and they didn't have more than 20 points at the half.

ksatch
    Stripper Faceplant
    ksatch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3052

they did have two 80+ games on the road @OSU and @ORE and a 80+ game at home against ASU. There's just crazy inconsistency involved with them

hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

oregon st won 87-80 in last matchup with stanford. THe total for this game is kind of low. BOth teams are sorry.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by hoop guru View Post
    oregon st won 87-80 in last matchup with stanford. THe total for this game is kind of low. BOth teams are sorry.
    Agreed on both teams being sorry.

As for Stanford, they're a team that usually scores in the 50's or 60's. I just glanced over their schedule and they scored in the 50s in about 1/3 of their games. A few games they went over 70 but that was against crap teams like Depaul, Ark-Pine Bluff, and Seattle.

I've watched Stanford twice against Oklahoma State and Tulsa. They looked like trash and couldn't score in either one of those games. I also watched them score 18 points in the first half against Murray State earlier in the year. That's pathetic.

This game was high scoring last time the two teams met but I'm not sure if that will be indicative of tomorrows game. It's like flipping a coin here and I'm not going to play it.

Good luck.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by hoop guru View Post
    I really like the first half to go over 61 and to go over 129 for the game.

I would not count on OSU coming out and scoring heavily, but who knows?
    Roberto Nelson has finally started to score after a whole 2 seasons of hype. And Cunningham will probably get his.

OSU plays garbage defense that just tries to get steals every possession, thus, teams get wide open 3's and layups all game long. I don't know much about Stanford but if they can shoot 3's this game will go over. Look at this:
    The last 7 games OSU has allowed
    67 pts USC
    69 pts UCLA
    82 pts Oregon
    80 pts Stanford
    87 pts Cal
    70 pts Arizona
    80 pts Arizona St

I think the over is a decent bet. Have no idea why it is so low...